Get Your Game On With Megan Fox

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002

Transformers star Megan Fox will be on Xbox Live this Saturday, squaring off against gamers in multiplayer matches of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen [http://www.transformersgame.com/].

Fox, an "avid gamer" who has appeared in both Transformers feature films and lent her voice to the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen videogame, is appearing in the latest session of "Game With Fame," Microsoft's series of events that gives gamers a chance to go head-to-head with celebrities. Past "Game With Fame" nights have included appearances by Matt Cameron, 50 Cent, Green Day and Jadakiss.

The action will feature the new Character and Map Pack Plus DLC that adds characters from the original Transformers animated series as well as new characters from the hit 2009 film, new multiplayer maps, an "expert" difficulty level and new Xbox 360 Achievements and PlayStation 3 Trophies. The DLC goes live tomorrow, August 27, at a cost of 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99.

Xbox Live Gold members can begin sending friend requests to "Megan Fox 2009" beginning at 5:30 pm EST on August 29; invitations to play will be sent out to lucky fans starting at 6:00 pm. For more information, check out xbox.com/gwfmeganfox [http://www.xbox.com/gwfmeganfox].

Pigletdude

Sep 13, 2008
Well inless I suddenly get super excited about an untouchable megan foxx, I see little point in playing a sub-par game just to be in the same game with her...

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Pigletdude said:
super excited
I'm sorry but every time someone says that I laugh.

Replace "Megan Fox" with "Kristen Bell/Anne Hathaway" and "Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen" with "Good Game" and we're in business.

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
Malygris said:

Transformers star Megan Fox will be on Xbox Live this Saturday, squaring off against gamers in multiplayer matches of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen [http://www.transformersgame.com/].

Fox, an "avid gamer" who has appeared in both Transformers feature films and lent her voice to the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen videogame, is appearing in the latest session of "Game With Fame," Microsoft's series of events that gives gamers a chance to go head-to-head with celebrities. Past "Game With Fame" nights have included appearances by Matt Cameron, 50 Cent, Green Day and Jadakiss.

The action will feature the new Character and Map Pack Plus DLC that adds characters from the original Transformers animated series as well as new characters from the hit 2009 film, new multiplayer maps, an "expert" difficulty level and new Xbox 360 Achievements and PlayStation 3 Trophies. The DLC goes live tomorrow, August 27, at a cost of 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99.

Xbox Live Gold members can begin sending friend requests to "Megan Fox 2009" beginning at 5:30 pm EST on August 29; invitations to play will be sent out to lucky fans starting at 6:00 pm. For more information, check out xbox.com/gwfmeganfox [http://www.xbox.com/gwfmeganfox].

Your forgot the best star, Jack Black!

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
HardRockSamurai said:
This can only end badly..........for Megan Fox..........
Yes very, very badly.

Really I don't know why you would want to play games with her. Really it's like playing games with any other person if you think about it.

BlicaGB

Jul 10, 2009
Chicago Ted said:
HardRockSamurai said:
This can only end badly..........for Megan Fox..........
REALLY badly...
Horribly... I.. I want to join that channel just to hear what's going on. stay on mute the whole time and laugh.

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
This wont be good, I think people will buy the game just to... well you know. Lets all rent it and make this thing pointless as it is a pointless marketing scheme to get sell this shit game.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I can just imagine the original discussion:

"Do I really have to do this?"
"Yes, Megan Fox, you do. You're contractually obliged to."
"Shit..."

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Sevre90210 said:
This will be hilarious, someone please record this.
The Transformers team could record it and sell the video for extra income. I'd be tempted to buy that video more than the actual game...

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Is there teabagging in this game? If so, I'd consider it. I mean, how many people can say they teabagged Megan Fox?

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
People play that game?
ChromeAlchemist said:
Pigletdude said:
super excited
I'm sorry but every time someone says that I laugh.

Replace "Megan Fox" with "Jewel Staite" and "Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen" with "Good Game" and we're in business.
Fix'd that for ya.

Anywhos, I can see this going over really well with the Xbox Live community. I'd rather see her play, say, Team Fortress 2. If only to hear her get torn apart over voice chat by the anti-female attitude of that community.