The Escapist Presents: March Mayhem: Final Showdown Coverage

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
March Mayhem: Final Showdown Coverage

The Escapist Magazine News continues coverage of the March Mayhem: Developers Showdown 2009 with the Final Showdown between your top 2 picks!

Watch Video

MiloP

Jan 23, 2009
Glad we can make jokes about the fanboy revolt this soon. XD
BIOWARE FTW!

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Tenmar said:
Random argument man said:
Fanboys are funny to watch. However, I thought they would've arrived with machine guns and rocket launchers.
I know for an angry mob of fanboys I'm shocked they haven't turned on each other. They were quite the orderly mob weren't they?
Maybe they did a temporary alliance, since Turbine and Bioware took their company out of the race.

Man, we should do a game based on this event. For all consoles,
Fan Wars
thy shall kill the franchise.

EDIT: Aww, it didn't come out as I wanted.

Nova Tendril

Apr 1, 2009
Random argument man said:
Fanboys are funny to watch. However, I thought they would've arrived with machine guns and rocket launchers.
Well I think the joke is that fanboys have no real power so they wouldn't have any weapons. Just massive numbers.

Though I doubt they thought of that when they made the video.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
I'm surprised at how many Turbine fanboys there are. i didnt think DND online and LOTRO were that popular.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
palmcrusher said:
im sorry but there is no way that turbine should be up there. they havent made any good games and called in their few fanboys that they had.
Few, fanboys really? Wasn't Turbine the one who beat Rockstar with like 3000 votes. No offense to Turbine fans who are not fanboys. You are all a respected group, just like all the other non fanboys. Just trying to make a point.