Review: Terminator Salvation

Graeme Virtue

May 23, 2008
Review: Terminator Salvation

Like its robot antagonists, this movie tie-in is fresh off the assembly line.

Read Full Article

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Worryingly, I'd be more surprised if it wasn't total bollocks.
Before it was releases I caught a few interviews with the devs and listening to them it didn't sound as bad as it is. Infact it almost sounded good until the game hit shelves and I played it.

So which one is worse GI Joe or Terminator Salvation?

F1ak3r

Apr 15, 2009
Ironically, while I was sitting through that movie, I kept thinking it would've been better as a game, seeing as it was really just explosions and people running around.

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
There was T2 tie in on the Commodore 64 that I thought was class at the time...but I was much younger. I still remember loving the "repair" mini-games and the section were you had to escape the truck in the overflow system.

Jake Lockley

Apr 23, 2008
It's not bad. It's just not good. The review is pretty solid. The most memorable thing is the loading screen. Forget the story, the gameplay is satisfactory despite a few bugs and it being short. The climax is very anti-climactic (I was shocked to learn I had finished the game). It's just Yet Another FPS. I'm still waiting for a decent Terminator game. I think I've played them all and they have all been underwhelming. With teh source material you'd think someone could do something decent. Forget the story, forget voice actors that are famous, just give me a game with decent gameplay in a cool universe.

dwoo21

Aug 30, 2009
squid5580 said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Worryingly, I'd be more surprised if it wasn't total bollocks.
Before it was releases I caught a few interviews with the devs and listening to them it didn't sound as bad as it is. Infact it almost sounded good until the game hit shelves and I played it.

So which one is worse GI Joe or Terminator Salvation?
terminator looks better in the graphics category but im not sure about gameplay