Ninja Gaiden 2 to Support Sixaxis for T&A

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Ninja Gaiden 2 to Support Sixaxis for T&A

The PlayStation 3 version of Ninja Gaiden 2 will support Sixaxis, as only a Team Ninja game could.

The debate over whether or not the Ninja Gaiden franchise is sexist has been going back and forth for a pretty long time, but it's detractors have been handed a pretty potent arguing point by the team porting Ninja Gaiden 2 over the to PS3.

A spokesperson for Tecmo Koei has announced that in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 the sixaxis controls will allow players to jiggle the breasts of the female characters: "You waggle the pad, the girl's tits bounce".

The girls in question are the three extra characters added to the game for the PS3 release, Ayane from Dead or Alive, Rachel from Ninja Gaiden 1 and Momiji from Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword. who will be playable characters in the game and will have their own sub-plots to play through.

Source: Eurogamer [http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/sixaxis-wiggles-ng-sigma-2-boobs]

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
At least the spokesperson says it straightforwardly...

They know their demographic well.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
given how MGS4 did this as well, they might as well have named the system "TitsAxis"

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Oh, developers of Ninja Gaiden (I forgot the name, alright?). How obvious is it that you haven't talked to or seen many girls in real life?

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I think we can file this one under "Oh, Japan" as well. Frankly, though, it seems "Oh, Team Ninja" should be its own category by now.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
AceDiamond said:
given how MGS4 did this as well, they might as well have named the system "TitsAxis"
Uh, are you sure about that?

Apr 28, 2008
I wonder what the rumble feature will do.

AceDiamond said:
It did?!

I will have to, uh, investigate
[small] oh yes... [/small]

And everyone says the sixaxis is useless.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
I imagine it'll look like that Nissan Pathfinder commercial with the woman in a bikini, and someone very obviously pulling on the straps to make her boobs "bounce". They look possessed by demonic forces.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
The Great JT said:
To those who like this function:

Your approval fills me with shame.
I approve of it sorta. Its crude yes, but Sixaxis controls are worthless, and they just put worth in it...sure its worth is only to lovers of [digital] breasts, but whatever. Long as it does not distract them from their work. I may not want the game, but I still prefer good games to exist than bad.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Psychosocial said:
[sarcasm]This just further prove what type of scumbags and perverts PS3 owners are. As a proud Xbox 360 owner I can say that this would be a TOTAL outrage if done to the much more mature and well behaved Xbox 360 fanbase.[/sarcasm]

I just had to do that one.
Well natal's coming soon, where there's a will there's way

OT; well this just seems pointless, however it's amazing what technology can do these days