Stolen Pixels #123: Her Story

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #123: Her Story

If you want to get better at understanding Stolen Pixels, you might want to swipe someone's salad fork.

Read Full Article

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
I wouldn't play the game, but I wouldn't mind watching a documentary on the person the character is actually based off of.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
also she had an legendary booty, but yer the scouting every part of each level in order to get the full experience was a little annoying, but why complain about that when the sneaking in the stealth game didn't work.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
I totally took one of Ted Oldington's classes at the U. Guy's a genius.
I like how you managed the History Channel while also taking down the game.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I liked it a lot. The best part was the text at the bottom 'Stop saying that history is boring'. XD

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
I can actually understand stealing random crap as a way of showing how good a thief you are.. i mean if you are sneaky enough to get past a whole fleet of guards and sabotage some stuff, a thief/saboteur/assassin with a sense of humor might just feel cheeky and abscond with a top general's boot, maybe the Furers paper weight, or a random picture from the lead scientists mantel. all to show that they were there, no one saw them, and to totally screw with the people they stole from....

On second though, as a game mechanic, that just seems assinine... would be fun in real life though.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
I'm one of those strange people who actually enjoyed this game. Don't worry, I got about half of the items every level and managed to do pretty well in the long run.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Scarlet Knight said:
So, THAT was the plot twist for "Das Boot"...
Their team lost because Violette stole one of their socks?
Shamus Young said:
If you want to get better at understanding Stolen Pixels, you might want to swipe someone's salad fork.
I took that salad fork, and you should be ashamed, young man.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
AmrasCalmacil said:
Scarlet Knight said:
So, THAT was the plot twist for "Das Boot"...
Their team lost because Violette stole one of their socks?
Yes, it was the Captains favourite lucky sock, and without it, his confidence was shot.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
It's called "History" now. They actually dropped the word "channel" from their name. I guess they wanted to be edgy and appeal to those hip cool kids.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
A true legendary thief/assassin would have stolen Hitler's moustache just before one of his big speeches. Then popped him after the laughter died down.
Edit:
APPCRASH said:
It's called "History" now. They actually dropped the word "channel" from their name. I guess they wanted to be edgy and appeal to those hip cool kids.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
APPCRASH said:
You have to admit, "The History Channel" sounds a bit stuffy.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
history's not boring i took it at gcse and got the top grade in it, its fun knowing how much America sucked in the past as well as the present

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
Velvet Assassin? Really? Did you not have anything better to write about this week?

In any case, I liked the game. Not a AAA title by any measure, but fun none-the-less. And the trinkets don't really matter; the game is easy enough without any XP. And I played it on Hard.