Escapist On the Radio

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
Escapist On the Radio

The Escapist and All Games Network have teamed up to give the Escapist community exactly what they want: Access to great gaming music, clips of Yahtzee's upcoming videos and your favorite tracks from Rebecca Mayes Muses.

The second episode of The Escapist Listening Lounge is airing Sept. 22nd at 8:30 EST. Listen to The Escapist editor's music picks from their favorite games, catch a sneak peek of Zero Punctuation and hear Escapist's own Editor in Chief give his opinion on music games.

To tune in, head over to All Games Network [http://www.allgames.com/] and settle into The Escapist Listening Lounge, every Tuesday night at 8:30 EST.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Sorry folks, but none of that really grabs my attention as "awesome". I mean, I love you and all Escapist, but BBC 1 Radio is the only place I tune into my... tunes?

I'm sure I'm just weird though. Good luck.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Sweet! Thooouughhh... I probably won't tune in, sorry, I generally listen to The Now Show for my listening needs :p as for music? Well I have an iPod for a reason...

No offence to this fine, fine website, but I think they may have just stepped their toes into a dying media here :p

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
I dunno I really used hate getting sneaks peek of Zero Punctuation in the Escapist Show, so for that and some other reasons I won't be tuning in. Good Luck.