Win Free Games

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Win Free Games

The Escapist is running two giveaways and we thought it would be nice to share them with our community!

If you would like to try to win a Wii or EA's new game, Grand Slam Tennis, CLICK HERE [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/JohnMcEnroe]! Grand Slam Tennis puts the pros in your living room, and lets you perform real tennis moves using the Wii controller. There's a 23 player line-up, including John McEnroe!

If you're more of a PC person and would like to win a Limited Edition Champions Online Package, then CLICK HERE [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/champOnlineLimited]. Create your very own superhero and become a champion in Cryptic's MMORPG.

If you are both a Wii and a PC person, then feel free to enter both contests! Make sure to enter before Tuesday, September 29th at 11:59PM EST for your chance to win. Please note, you must be a US resident to enter into these. Good luck!

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I am now in both. Bring on the superheroes laying the smackdown on John McEnroe (whoever he is)!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
I have entered both. I don't expect to win, but it's totally worth a shot.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
SirBryghtside said:
US only? What about the UK! I live there!

Seeing as there's people from all over the world, I think you should look for more international things.
Tell the publishers in the UK to get a hold of me. I'd be happy to speak with them.

Ralackk

Aug 12, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
SirBryghtside said:

Seeing as there's people from all over the world, I think you should look for more international things.
Tell the publishers in the UK to get a hold of me. I'd be happy to speak with them.
How about finding out if a person outside the US wins they get a digitally distributed version of the game instead. I know shipping can be expensive and customs for some countrys is daylight robbery in some cases but that champions online could be done digitally. I mean we wouldn't get all the nice extras but residents outside the US would at least have a chance to win the game, better then not even being able to enter.

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
One game needs an accessory to be any good, and the other is subscription based. Hardly free if you ask me.

P.S. Thanks

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
I don't own a Wii
I refuse to shell out $15 a month for the same game.

I wish best of luck to the contestants, goid luck.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
SirBryghtside said:

I agree completely with Ralackk. The thing is, although we all respect that you are based in the USA, a lot of forum goers on the Escapist are non-US (in fact I'd guess it's mostly UK and Australia represented on this site), so a lot of people get left out in the cold with these competitions. There are plenty of things I would have entered (especially the recent Halo 3: ODST competition) but couldn't by dint of living in the UK. I'd personally suggest that for future competitions the Escapist speaks to partners in an attempt to try and get permission or whatver to send prizes to non-US entrants as well. It's simply unfair to (admittedly the majority of) your users, and leaves us all out in the cold for no apparent reason. Good luck to the entrants, of course, but it's not on that the rules don't allow non-US entrants to win the prizes. Can't you try and form partnerships for future competitions with UK or Australian based companies to make it a bit fairer, perhaps?