Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Director: "Every Man Loves Tits"

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Director: "Every Man Loves Tits"

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 director and producer Yosuke Hayashi is very forthright with Team Ninja's core design philosophy: "Every man loves tits."

The above video comes to us courtesy of German gaming site traded gore for boobies [http://www.areagames.de/]: Was the increased focus on jubbliness a trade-off for not having as much over-the-top violence as previous Ninja Gaiden games?

Hayashi responded with a knowing laugh, and responded via his personal translator, "Every man really loves tits. That's the message; nothing above it, nothing below it."

Gee, really? Team Ninja loves boobs? Man, I could seen that one coming [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93860-Oh-Japan-Boobs-Used-As-Marketing-For-Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2]. This comes as a huge surprise to me!

In a way, you really do have to admire their straightforwardness. Instead of pretending that they're just making attractive women for some other, not-true reason, the folks at Team Ninja are being blunt and straightforward about it. It's like they're saying: "We like breasts. Breasts are awesome. We will put lots of breasts into our games, and they will bounce, and we shall look upon them and say that they are good."

It's... really sort of pure.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
"Every man", being, every heterosexual/bi-sexual man, right? I don't know many gay folk who oogle at boobs.

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
Sparrow said:
"Every man", being, every heterosexual/bi-sexual man, right? I don't know many gay folk who oogle at boobs.
That doesn't stop them jiggling them though lol

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Well, you have to admire the boobs fact that they know what they're doing, and aren't just hiding behind corporate bullshit.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Sparrow said:
I do.

But back on topic.

I don't know if 'love' is strong enough a word.

I can have the shittiest day ever (I find them quite common in retail) and just a flash can turn all that gloom and doom into a brightly colored joy fest :p.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
As much as the overly jiggly/massive breasts annoy me, I do admire the man's honesty. Granted, I rather like breasts, but virtual breasts, fucking massive virtual breasts that move with the consistency of Jello, are not my cup of tea.

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
I have to start up my PS3 now so I can stare at moving breasts now. Thanks for reminding me!

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
He's straight forward like Bobby Kotick. Only that this guy is awesome.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
What was that article about the other week on here...? Something to do with gamers being mature on the subject of sex?

Yeah - these guys show that we can handle it SO maturely.

It's not even funny, and I'm 15 and my brain power is split 80:20 in favour of tits.

Sep 5, 2009
CantFaketheFunk said:
"We like breasts. Breasts are awesome. We will put lots of breasts into our games, and they will bounce, and we shall look upon them and say that they are good."
You know, if more companies would develop a philosophy like that, the world would be a much bouncier and more enjoyable place.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Joshimodo said:
Well, you have to admire the boobs fact that they know what they're doing, and aren't just hiding behind corporate bullshit.
I think Tecmo was founded on the love of boobs, so one of the employee's saying "boobs are great" is like a macdonalds employee asking you if you want fries with that.

edit: If Team Ninja add this jiggle physics to "Metroid Other M", people will be hurt.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Sparrow said:
Some people also just aren't into tits.
I know a guy who is much more focused on the, uh, rear.

I myself tend to find hands much more interesting, but whatever, I think we all know I'm a freak by now.
Still, you can't just assume everyone has your same taste in...well, anything.
Some people juggle geese.
I spent a whole month trying to do that.

Well atleast the guys honest about it and not trying to make up bullshit excuse.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
I am an ass/hips man myself, but breasts are good too. Not too big but not too small either. I like a high C low D cup. The female form rules. :)

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
I do love breasts as much as the next guy, but I prefer them to actually be reasonably/realistically sized.

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Sparrow said:
Some people also just aren't into tits.
I know a guy who is much more focused on the, uh, rear.

I myself tend to find hands much more interesting, but whatever, I think we all know I'm a freak by now.
Still, you can't just assume everyone has your same taste in...well, anything.
Some people juggle geese.
Can't a man enjoy the headlights And the trunk of a Car Woman?!

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Well he's wrong I don't care about tits and no I'm not focused on butoxes either. Oh well hopefully they didn't give up any thing for this "accomplishment".