Take The WoW Halloween Quiz, Win a BlizzCon "Grunty" Pet!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Take The WoW Halloween Quiz, Win a BlizzCon "Grunty" Pet!

Think you've got what it takes to answer all ten questions about the World of Warcraft in-game holiday of Hallow's End? If you do, you'll get a shot at winning Grunty, the Murloc Space Marine pet given to BlizzCon attendees!

As Halloween comes to the real world, so to does it come to Azeroth: The in-game holiday of Hallow's End is just like our own, featuring trick-or-treating, flying brooms, jack-o-lanterns, and a crazed undead horseman who seeks to cleanse the rest of the world by burning it to ash. So yeah, just like Halloween in the real world.

If you think you've got the knowledge about the holiday of Hallow's End to answer all ten questions in our WoW Halloween quiz, then we've got a little prize to sweeten the deal: Everyone who gets 100% completion on the quiz will be entered into a random draw for a chance to win one of 20 prize codes for Grunty, the special WoW in-game pet who was given out at this year's BlizzCon! He's a baby murloc ... and a StarCraft space marine! Aww, lookit the little guy. Isn't he cute?

You have until midnight on November 1st to complete the quiz, and unlike our other quizzes, you can take as much time as you want, but be careful: You only get one shot at this, so make sure everything's right!

Think you've got what it takes to show the Headless Horseman who's boss? Take the quiz here! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/36]

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Whoa that's a fancy looking pet! Cute little Space Marine

And I don't even play WoW. =C too bad

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
dont play wow anymore so i only answered the two questions i knew, good luck to all of you.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
heh, I've been playing recently and kept hearing this noise, it was someone else in the raid being followed by Grunty and him unloading his machine gun in the air :D

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
I don't play WoW, but I would totally take this quiz to try and win Grunty for my friend who does...
If he didn't ALREADY have it, that is.

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Had to go logon WoW to dig up a few answers for this one. Too used to my passive quiz taking... Prize is totally worth the negligible effort I had to struggle with.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Man... without second guessing myself and having to check WoWhead and log in I could have gotten a great time. So much for faith in myself.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Meh, Escapist went down for me just as I finished the quizz, so had to "restart" it, so currently it shows I did it in 254 minutes.

100% correct, nonetheless. Heh.

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
Woo just got it done 100% if i get the pet people will flip out they are so rare on the eu servers and only a tiny amount of people travel all the way to America for bliz con

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
And of course I already have the pet... lol

Ah well

WTB: Squashling, dangit. ><!

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
9/10.

When do you get treats from doing emotes? I thought you got them from vendors or the candy buckets.

vsureaper

Oct 29, 2009
Wow, 9/10. I wonder what I got wrong? Couple questions actually made me scratch my head (like who asks the Alliance to attack the Wickerman - never ever played Alliance, so I had to ask my roomie and guessed right)