Week In Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Week In Review

The Week in Review: It Rises for Soup! This week; Red Planets, Reptiles, Satellites, Servers and the Despicable Kane & Lynch

<br clear=both>

Turtles Fetch Sixty Mil

Well, from a moon anyway! Scientists have discovered that Jupiter's fourth largest moon, Europa, has a lot more oxygen than previously thought, perhaps enough to support life; freakish, monstrous life that will consume us and devastate our planet! Well, either that or single-celled organisms, which would be less impressive, but a lot more realistic. The only problem is the thick layer of ice that separates the oceans from the oxygen rich atmosphere. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/95560-Jupiters-Moon-Has-Enough-Oxygen-to-Sustain-Earth-Like-Life])

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Turtles Go For Sixty Million: My childhood has been ra...oh Nickelodeon bought 'em? Well, it could be worse.
Sim Mars: I think they just gave Will Wright an idea for the next Sims expansion.
Bruce Willis in Kane & Lynch Movie: It was doomed from the moment it was green-lit.
COD:MW2 Has No Servers: The little online multiplayer Modern Warfare hater in my head is exploding with ecstatic glee right now.
Europa Capable Of Life Possible: I'm just waiting for us to terraform and colonize Europa so we can start filming "Men from Beyond the Moon!" in 3-D scream-o-vision.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Well, it really has been a slow news week on top of just the amount of CoD:MW2 stuff.

The Kane and Lynch film will bomb...horribly...I think Willis is doing it for the paycheck.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
a Kane and lynch movie could actually be decent.

no i'm not crazy, but think about it: it was a shit game because it desparately wanted to be a movie (although it was a pretty badly done movie), but if they treat it right it could be a servicable action film.

or it could be terrible, either way i won't be watching it.