Eat Cake, Get Into The Fat Princess Beta

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Eat Cake, Get Into The Fat Princess Beta

Hungry to get into the closed beta for upcoming PSN game Fat Princess? Get snacking.

Sony and their partners over at Titan Studios are looking for a few good men and women to partake in the closed beta for their scrumptious looking PSN title, Fat Princess. Well, not just a "good' people. They want hungry people. In keeping with the food-loving themes of the game, Sony is giving away 250 of its closed beta codes to fans who take a picture of themselves eating cake.

"The first 250 people to upload a picture of themselves eating cake (cheesecake, cupcakes and fruitcakes are all acceptable) to our wrote [http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=14104316802&view=all#/pages/PlayStationBlog/14104316802]. The picture has to have you, naturally, cake, and, importantly, some kind of Sony paraphernalia like a controller, PS3, etc. If you're one of the lucky chosen, Sony will Facebook message you with the delectable info.

Oh yeah, don't forget: it's the first 250 people with qualifying pictures, and, last I checked a minute ago, the photo album is getting pretty darn full, so hop to it.

Sony would like you to keep in mind, though, that is a bonafide beta and that "you should only participate if you're willing to report your experiences on the closed beta forums, discussions, surveys, etc." So if you're some lazy sack who just sits around eating cake all day, don't apply. Guess that counts me out.

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
So Sony directly encourages obesity.
It strikes me as only a small change from their original policy of indirectly promoting it.

Phyroxis

Witty Title Here
Apr 18, 2008
Pi_Fighter said:
It strikes me as only a small change from their original policy of indirectly promoting it.
Psh.

Cake FTW

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I suddenly desire a PS3...and cake...and a camera...and an obese heiress to a throne...

ghostsprite9

Dec 1, 2008
do u think they just go everyone together and thought what shall we do to make the public look like twats.

but its all in the sprit of good fun

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
Pi_Fighter said:
Yeah, a single moutful of cupcakes gonna make someone into a fat fuck. You have a real good understanding of the human metabolism.
It was intended to be read with a sizeable pinch of salt.

Also I object to the term 'fat fuck' they prefer to be called 'aesthetically different.'
: P

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Svenparty said:
Would have been better if you had to dress like a princess eating it.
now that would be funny!
Pi_Fighter said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
Pi_Fighter said:
Yeah, a single moutful of cupcakes gonna make someone into a fat fuck. You have a real good understanding of the human metabolism.
It was intended to be read with a sizeable pinch of salt.

Also I object to the term 'fat fuck' they prefer to be called 'aesthetically different.'
: P
It's not a "beer belly" it is a "liquid grain storage facility"

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
I'm guessing its already too late to get into the beta now.

I was thinking:

Me+ Princess costume + Bed of PS3 games+ Cake shop = Instant beta.
Alas, I was right, theres well over 300 pics up on there now.

Oh the shame.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
nova18 said:

I was thinking:

Oh the shame.
Nothing's stopping you from doing that now :D

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
Jumplion said:
nova18 said:

I was thinking:

Oh the shame.
Nothing's stopping you from doing that now :D
Except that pesky dignity
Pesky what?

Ok, Ill take the pic and post it here on the release day.