Reliable Source: Interrogating GTA 5, Teenage Violence, and Modern Warfare in Africa

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
Reliable Source: Interrogating GTA 5, Teenage Violence, and Modern Warfare in Africa

Mr. Marion Cox?s "enhanced" interview with GTA 5 creative designer Greg Williams.

Read Full Article

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Well of coarse ancient history has taught us that video games were the original root of all world suffering ever.

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
"Marion Cox would like to thank Logan Westbrook for his continued support and friendship."
That's awesome. Good jot this week Mr. Cox.

Octorok

May 28, 2009
Miki91 said:
uhm... yeah... I think I went into this with the wrong mindset. I guess I thuoght it was something serious
You've obviously never read Reliable Source before.

D14G0

Nov 11, 2009
Pfefferminz Seitenwagen = Peppermint Sidecar?

http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Pfefferminz%20Seitenwagen

Skarvig

Jul 13, 2009
Yeah, the very famous Pfefferminz Seitenwagen. It was always big news in Germany since we build it in 1062. Well it looks a little bit like a melon baller but with razor blades on every side and a mechanism that will flip out another razorblade located on the front.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Mr Companion said:
Well of coarse ancient history has taught us that video games were the original root of all world suffering ever.
It actually was before history.

Miki91 said:
Octorok said:
Miki91 said:
uhm... yeah... I think I went into this with the wrong mindset. I guess I thuoght it was something serious
You've obviously never read Reliable Source before.
Obviously
It isn't real?

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Oh my. That's pure hilarity.

Was the psychopathic teenager named Ramon Mercader, by any chance?

feather240 said:
It isn't real?
Of course it isn't. It's "Faux News", or "Kent Brockman News", or whatever you want to call it. It's a parody on yellow journalism.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Personally I think those enhanced interviews go too far, and against the principles of freedom we enjoy in the west.

If we let ourselves sink to the same level as them, then the game developers have already won.