BioShock Costume Guy in the Best Cosplay Pics Ever

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
BioShock Costume Guy in the Best Cosplay Pics Ever

The guy who built the coolest Big Daddy costume ever has taken it on the road to create some of the most stunning game-related photographs I (and you) have ever seen.

Remember the guy who built the incredibly awesome ADAM syringe [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94583-How-to-Build-the-Most-Intense-Big-Daddy-Costume-Ever] in February.) He's back! This time around, though, he hasn't built anything new, he's just taken his Big Daddy costume, along with his Little Sister-ized fiancee, to the Georgia Aquarium to take some absolutely amazing cosplay photos.

I'll admit that I'm not a big cosplay kind of guy, but you can't help but be impressed by these shots. Costume creator Harrison Krix's work is undeniably brilliant but seeing it in an environment like this, rather than the drab environs of an Atlanta convention center, makes all the difference. Have a look at the full set at Geekologie [http://www.geekologie.com/2009/11/amaaazing_bioshock_cosplay_at_aquarium.php].

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
There's dedication. And then there's this:

Fanboys. They either disgust you or impress the hell out of you.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Well. that's dedication.
[small]Oh my [diety] it looks soooo cooooool![/small]

comadorcrack said:
Lets be honest. They clearly Fail at life. But Win at cosplay
And I know someone who fails at essays. you.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Holy fucking..Fuck.

That is truly amazing.Must have taken it's time and cost some cash.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
This man is clearly a god amongst men and must be worshiped by his fellow gamers.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Well done, to be sure. Hey, if they ever do a Bioshock Movie, they found the guy who will make the costumes. Even as someone who wasn't as floored with Bioshock as most of the community, I love what he's done here--absolutely stunning.

Yudas

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful. He takes cosplaying to the next level. If the 'little lady' had been abit more child like in her features it would have been spot on.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
PICTURES BELOW

Made this, incase you're to lazy to go to the site :p

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Yudas said:
Beautiful. He takes cosplaying to the next level. If the 'little lady' had been abit more child like in her features it would have been spot on.
Hell, I would have made him a baby if he needed it. These pictures are gorgeous.

ark123

Feb 19, 2009
Too bad a costume like this gotta cost like a thousand bucks, weight a ton and fry the person inside.