Imp Girl Plushie from Zero Punctuation on Sale

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Imp Girl Plushie from Zero Punctuation on Sale

Update: Coupon Code Below! Hint: It's what you get under the tree plus a Z

Nothing signifies "female" to a gamer more than an off-center red bow, and the Imp Girl Plushie from Zero Punctuation proves it. Have you always wanted to cuddle up with a Imp plushie but didn't want your friends to think you were unmanly? Does your SplitReason.com [http://www.splitreason.com/product/789] for a measly $9.95.

This mischievous scamp measures 8" tall but she delivers some power-pellet packed punch a la Ms. Pac-Man. Put her on your list for anybody who loves Zero Punctuation and stuffed animals made in Chinese sweatshops!

The Escapist is also offering a coupon code for the holiday season at our online store [http://www.splitreason.com/theescapist]. Enter "presentz" in the coupon field when checking out and you'll get 15% off your entire order. The offer is good for any merchandise in the store, not just these adorable buggers, until December 25th.

For that money, why not pick up 2 or 27 for the holidays right now [http://www.splitreason.com/product/893#]?

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Epic now I have something to cuddle up to when my girlfriend would rather cuddle up to my male one than me.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Ooooh, what would the shipping costs be for one of those to the UK? I wouldn't mind getting the male and female imp plushies, along with a few other stuff, but I don't think my remaining cash in Paypal will cover shipping costs as well as the products themselves... :(

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I want one x_X...

I also want the standard imp. However, due to my current financial situation, I'll probably not be getting me one for this x-mas =/...

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
Want. It would give me something to hug when I'm not at my boyfriends. o:

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Rusman said:
Epic now I have something to cuddle up to when my girlfriend would rather cuddle up to my male one than me.
lol /comfort

Looks cute though, might get it so my male one has a companion at my work desk!

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Somehow, I think the only difference this one has from the male imp is the little red bow...............unless........................

[small]*looks under the plushie*

*vomits*[/small]

Just as I thought!!! It has three c*nts!!!

[small]*vomits some more*[/small]

AddytheGreat

May 25, 2009
Can these be bought and sent to a British address? I really want one, but I dont know if I could
:/

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
no fat chicks, take out 60% of the fill and i may consider buying it.

and seriously, it looks cute, i may get it for my gothy sister for Christmas and giggle some more at her.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Trivun said:
Ooooh, what would the shipping costs be for one of those to the UK? I wouldn't mind getting the male and female imp plushies, along with a few other stuff, but I don't think my remaining cash in Paypal will cover shipping costs as well as the products themselves... :(
AddytheGreat said:
Can these be bought and sent to a British address? I really want one, but I dont know if I could
:/
Yes, they ship internationally. Shipping Information [http://www.splitreason.com/info/orderinfo#shippingcost]

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Did they just take the male version and add a plush bow?

I might buy one of these someday if for no other reason then to be more geeky and cement my utter lack of life by showing off swag from a video series on an online magazine no non-gamer has ever heard of.

TotallyFake

Jun 14, 2009
Am I the only that gets a perverse pleasure imagining Yahtzee's torment over these? On the one hand he's openly disdainful of his fans, but conversely he's blatantly making SOME money off these.

Ah joy.