There Will Be Brawl Quiz

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
There Will Be Brawl Quiz

The Series Finale of There Will Be Brawl is on its way, so to add a little more punch to this momentous event, we've added a Brawl Quiz!

You will be asked 10 questions that cover all 9 current Brawl episodes. You can find all of the Brawl videos for help here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl]. Take as long as you like on the questions but there may be a couple hints for the ones you get wrong to help you get 100%.

The Series Finale will be here soon, so keep checking back with The Escapist for it's launch date and time.

To start your Quiz, click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/49] and Good Luck.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
yessss number 12 finaly a purpose to live, all from seeing the series in a row because of a need to have a badge. (where is that badge by the way)

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Most of the questions were too easy, but one or two were defitively challenging

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
You joined just to do the quiz? Dedication!
yes, but I was thinking about joining for a few weeks (I'm actually have been watching the escapist for a while) There will be Brawl made me watch a lot more of Escapist video

...that and I had nothing better to do with my time

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Redem said:
LordCuthberton said:
You joined just to do the quiz? Dedication!
yes, but I was thinking about joining for a few weeks (I'm actually have been watching the escapist for a while) There will be Brawl made me watch a lot more of Escapist video

...that and I had nothing better to do with my time
Thats the spirit!

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Mrsnugglesworth said:
]Thats the spirit!
A powerful mix of dedication and far too much time on one hand

Geekness in one sentence

now if you excuse me I have an analysis as to why Wario is the culprit in an alliance with Zelda, and why its a dramatic let down (Oh wait I already did that)

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
I got 6/10.

It might have helped if I'd ever watched the show, though.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
This is the first quiz I've gotten 100% on my first try.
I've done this a couple times.
This quiz however...I messed up 4 times.
Meh, I couldn't get the actor who plays Waluigi.

Godpyre

Jul 25, 2009
What the hell? Where is the last episode? It was supposed to come live on friday...what the heck?

Rhokk

Aug 10, 2009
Inorite?

They're still editing it, putting on the final touches and such. Don't worry, with all this extra work I'm sure it's going to be amazingly great. Just have to be patient.

21st, woot?