Reliable Source: LOL, Your DPS Is Fail

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
Reliable Source: LOL, Your DPS Is Fail

Marion takes the bus, gets in a fight over World of Warcraft and nearly ends up in Guantanamo.

Read Full Article

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I have been steadily losing interest in your articles, Mr. Cox, but after reading of your latest adventure (well, perhaps not latest, or adventure...) my faith has been restored somewhat.
You have managed to make me laugh again, and for that I can thank you.
It was a most interesting tale. :D

messy

Dec 3, 2008
That was pretty good, haven't read this an awhile but it was quite funny.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Do you get internet priviledges for trading yourself for sex good behaviour?

Crunchy English

Victim of a Savage Neck-bearding
Aug 20, 2008
The fact is, I had a step-brother who played WoW and spoke just like that. Notice I used the past tense, and my mother did not get a divorce. He literally played WoW 12 hours a day, stunk up the whole house. When we cut the internet to try and get him to shower, he left. Well, after three days of swearing, smashing stuff and leaving us all trapped in a smelly, internet-less house. Good Riddance, he's lucky I didn't choke him. Although that would've meant standing near him. ugh.

And hence, WoW is the worst thing the be produced by man in the last 10 years.

EDIT -- Someone kindly pointed out this was offensive to WoW Gamers. None meant guys. Even if WoW was somehow ACTUALLY responsible for my Step-brothers addiction, it still wouldn't be responsible for his hygiene.

And yeah, before you ask, my parents did try reasoning with and punishing him. He didn't care. If it wasn't WoW, he hated it.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Meh, I would normaly start defending wow but i can't be bothered and there doesn't seem to be much point to do it. when you come across that kinda guy who is that absorbed he uses in game terms in the real world, I use lol but a lot people i no do, then im not surprised on ur view of the game.

This is one of your funniest articals i have read :p keep up the work.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Ha, Marion. If you're going to ride the bus, you'd better drop some more points in the Close-Quarters Slap Combat skill. Noob.

[small]Hey, it was funny to me, and that's what matters![/small]

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I haven't read the previous Reliable Source articles, but I'm hoping they are mostly works of fiction, if not I'm a bit disturbed...

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
LOL ur MMORPG is fail.

Also.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MR. FLASKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That is all, carry on.

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
I wish I could view the world (this one) through your eyes Marion. Maybe I'd be less bitter and jaded.

You did confirm one of my long-suspected assumptions; that only nerdy pubescent bus-riding trash plays WoW.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Oh dear, you came accross a WoW-nerd during a stressful trip? You poor poor sod.

I am a WoW Nerd myself, but talking about it with others outside of the game? Uhhh I'll pass thank you very much, it isn't worth trying to discuss it with people who probably think half the things you're saying are crazy and you yourself, are a crazy person who just won't shut up.

I apologize on behalf of this poor misled soul who just doesn't get that ingame should be left in game...

Also 'lol your dps is fail.' What, the hell is this guy on? ...And where can I buy it. Geez.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
Earthmonger said:
I wish I could view the world (this one) through your eyes Marion. Maybe I'd be less bitter and jaded.

You did confirm one of my long-suspected assumptions; that only nerdy pubescent bus-riding trash plays WoW.
I think all you need to see the world like Marion is Mr. Flask. Mr Flask will guide you on your journey through life

The Philistine

Jan 15, 2010
You could replace the WoW related terms with pretty much any other interest specific hobby like a sport, cars, anime, comics, etc. and get the same effect.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The Philistine said:
You could replace the WoW related terms with pretty much any other interest specific hobby like a sport, cars, anime, comics, etc. and get the same effect.
Yeah, lol, a nice little article for life in general!

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
I, like other here hope that Mr. Flask is ok, on a side note i have always hated guild politics in WoW, one of the reason i stopped playing.