Review: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Review: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

It's Marvel vs. Capcom 2 meets Super Smash Bros., with a bunch of guys you've never heard of. And it kicks ass.

Read Full Article

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
God the video footage for the review is 2x fast then my PAL version of the game. I knew 80% of the Tatsunoko characters in the game before the release but after playing it I want to see the animes of the characters I never knew.

Artemus_Cain

May 20, 2009
Even though I suck huge at fighting games, I do enjoy these Vs. Series. Thtey get so surreal at times. Especially the ones when Marvel Comics is involved.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Artemus_Cain said:
Even though I suck huge at fighting games, I do enjoy these Vs. Series. Thtey get so surreal at times. Especially the ones when Marvel Comics is involved.
Thats main reason I enjoy thenm, is because they are something different from the usual tekkens XD

skylog

Nov 9, 2009
If there was a Hanna-Barbera vs. Capcom, I don't think Fred Flintstone would be in it. Now Hong Kong Phooey....

MaltesePigeon

Feb 3, 2010
I really want to get this game just to play as Blade. Or as any member of the Science Ninja Team. We sell it where I work (that is, we have it, not a single copy has sold yet). Americans have no idea what they are missing out on.

MovieBob should be happy, I think in one of his Overthinker shows he said he really wanted this.

Beowulf DW

Jul 12, 2008
Played this game a bit myself, but mostly I've just watched my friends play since I usually get my ass kicked in fighting games. Either way, this game is a blast.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
MaltesePigeon said:
I really want to get this game just to play as Blade. Or as any member of the Science Ninja Team. We sell it where I work (that is, we have it, not a single copy has sold yet). Americans have no idea what they are missing out on.

MovieBob should be happy, I think in one of his Overthinker shows he said he really wanted this.
HELL YEAH. High five! And now I will point you all to this video

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
G-FORCE!!!!!

G damn FORCE!!!

thats just WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

okok, perhaps it isnt that wow, but its interesting nonetheless

i want that game!

and i thought the game a friend made that actually put all the characters from capcom-dragon ball-street fighter-fatal fury-and well... every mix that was already made in one game was awesome...

i better call him and tell him to add those characters

and the bucket to the face broom to the ass move was cool! hahaha

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
Wasn't thrilled about this one, but... hey, any game where I get to tag-team Morrigan and Chun-Li is fine by me... Even though... I would get my ass kicked. Looks like fun, I guess.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Frank West?!
Frank "I've covered wars" West?!

I want, no, NEED this game!

On that subject though I have to say I am not impressed with how Frank West looks in this game...
I mean, I know his hair wasn't particularly long in Dead Rising, but I know it wasn't a shiny buzz-cut...

The rest of the game looks pretty standard in terms of Vs. games, but really, like has already been established. That's not a bad thing.

El_Tordo

Jun 16, 2009
Makes me want to buy a Wii...
Don't get me wrong, but those cartoons were big in my country.
To play as Yatterman...and did I see Ms. Dronio in the tittle screen?:D

Come on, where else can you run over your oponent with a giant mechanic dog with a bell around his neck?

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Despite no know who the hell these people are (even after I checked wikipedia), was willing to get this simply because I'm a huge fan of the "Vs Capcom" series and I really wanted to play as Zero/Alex. I didn't pick it up because it's on the Wii. I don't own a Wii, and I'm not planning on getting one for just one or two games.

Oh well. I can still hang on to the vain hope that there may be a Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the works.

I hope.