Pedobear Sneaks Into 2010 Vancouver Olympics

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Pedobear Sneaks Into 2010 Vancouver Olympics

Well, not the Games themselves: A Polish newspaper recently ran an image with everyone's favorite child-molesting teddy bear among the event's official mascots.

In a rather embarrassing case of hasty photo attribution, the Polish daily last July to express his distaste for the Games' official cartoon spokespeople.

It's not the only time that Pedobear has crashed the "real" mascots' party: Barrick Vancouver 2010 mascots." Whether a similar Google search was the origin of the Gazeta Olsztynska's error or the misplaced photo was the product of a newspaper staff member in it for the "lulz" is uncertain. What is certain, however, is that sea bear Miga, sasquatch Quatchi and animal spirit Sumi are all extremely uncomfortable right now.

Source: Metafilter

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Epic. Fail.
Just make sure to have no little girls competing/in the stadium, or even watching it at any time.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I had a friend who wanted to buy a pedobear plushie for his daughter. Note how I say had.

Pedobear and the olympics are at the same level for me though, so I'm not sure which is dragging which down.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
He almost fits in too... I find it hilarious he seems to be right behind the small, girl-ish character too...

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
...omg......that too funny.
Aby_Z said:
He almost fits in too... I find it hilarious he seems to be right behind the small, girl-ish character too...
Lol, i just noticed that.
That is Hilarious.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Aw, I was hoping this was actual Olympic material, not just a story about the Olympics, as I'd imagine the subsequent PR backpedaling would have been comedy gold. Still funny though!

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
God I love it when the Forums ninja's the Escapist. Makes me all giddy.

OT: Too bad it's fake... man I'd kill for it to be true...

Always 2012...

Wait a second...

2012...pedobear...olympics...
[HEADING=1]OH SHIT![/HEADING]