Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 4

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 4

Lulzy prepares the townspeople for an incoming bandit raid by verbally assaulting them.

Read Full Article

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
"Calder Cob proved to be quite a snake,
serving brigands from over the lake.
All of his spying
could lead to us dying.
SO WHY ARE WE FEEDING HIM CAKE!?!?"

+10 for limerick
+10 for amusing limerick
+1000 for reference to cake

Well done Shamus, great work.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
I've said it before and I'll say it again,

"That hat is epicness itself"

And keep those songs and limericks comeing they're a riot.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
The world of Middle Earth has a very progressive policy towards "enhanced interrogation techniques".

CezarIgnat

Jul 5, 2009
I love this series. And the part where you said the farmer will use his head later to hold pointy objects such as spears made me laugh out loud xD.

Keep up the epic!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
fantastic article, i dont know if its the source material or all the delicious Escapist money but this really is atleast 10 times better than 'star on chest'.

edit: i loved 'Star on Chest' btw.

but i found it quite hard to understand whether you where completing the quests or not until the end.

stinkypitz

Jan 7, 2008
Awesome work Shamus, I'm liking this quite a bit. I remember going through all of these quests back when I started this game, its hilarious to take another look at them for how ridiculous some of them really are.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
Ohh, limerick, you are getting more and more entertaining with this, Shamus :D

lluewhyn

Aug 26, 2008
Just a note that Fenton Marshley *is* supposed to be badass. He's the source for the big Epic Class Quest for Hunters(more classes?) at level 45. Yeah, yeah, all of those who played the game *knew* you were going to mention the Bilberry Cake quest.

Oh, and I'm curious if you'll say anything about the odd starting point for the final quest in the Archet instance. Odd, if you're wanting to defend the town that is.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
From the looks of it, this article write itself.

MMOs are fun, even if they seem to lack logic in the quests.

Keep up the amazing work! This is quickly becoming my favorite article on the Escapist!

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
I simply cannot wait until you find an elf village...Then your deeply rooted racial hatred of humans might find a better home in a deeply rooted racial hatred of a race that really deserves it - ELVES!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Slycne said:
The world of Middle Earth has a very progressive policy towards "enhanced interrogation techniques".
lol, thats one way of putting it XD

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
you know... i really am starting to look forward to these

so yea great job and keep it up!