The Saboteur Sweepstakes Winners Announced

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
The Saboteur Sweepstakes Winners Announced

All of the winners are now finalized for The Saboteur Sweepstakes and the winners are below. Thank you to all the participants and congratulations to all of our winners!

1st Grand Prize Winner: AMD Desktop and a copy of The Saboteur[user]amazinglettera[/user]

Case- Cooermaster ATCS 840 w/window ATX Full Tower (Saboteur Painted Theme) and 2 12" red Lightbars
CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor w/Coolermaster V8 CUP Cooler
Ram- 4GB Kinston (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
GPU- ATI Radeon HD 5870
HD- Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS 300GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA
MB- ASUS M4A79T Deluxe AM3 DDR3 AMD 790FX
CD- LITE-ON 24X DVD+R SATA LightScribe Support
PSU- Coolermaster Silent Pro 1000W
OS- Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

2nd Grand Prize Winner: ATI Radeon Laptop and a copy of The Saboteur [user]Ralackk[/user]

CPU- i7-820QM processor (45nm, 1.73GHz, FSB1333, 8MB L3 cache, rPGA988A)
Ram- Dual Channel DDR3, Two 240-Pin SODIMM sockets, support for DDR3 1066/1333MHz
GPU- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
HD- One changeable 2.5" 9.5mm(H) HDD, SATA interface
PSU- Removable 6 cells Smart Lithium-Ion battery pack 48.84WH
OS- Windows 7

Runner Up winners will receive a copy of The Saboteur for the XBox 360, PlayStation 3 or PC:

[user]aerodynamics5[/user]
[user]pumbatq[/user]
[user]heat901[/user]

[user]badkarma77[/user]
[user]Lyikos[/user]
[user]Barnabus[/user]

[user]briantrash1[/user]
[user]Krueger_Nancy[/user]
[user]Ewoc[/user]

[user]idahomom[/user]
[user]mr_chen[/user]
[user]Siedre[/user]

[user]The1stMJC[/user]
[user]gutterball17[/user]
[user]Flawed_Tactics[/user]

[user]Ardy22[/user]
[user]Xalek[/user]
[user]Toraxa[/user]

[user]Bai_Kai[/user]
[user]hagerkgerk[/user]
[user]DancingCorpse[/user]

[user]middletonj24[/user]
[user]Laph9979[/user]

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Aww Devo... Aw well, I only really wanted the Laptop to be fair. Congrats to everyone who won something.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
*changes username to amazinglettera*

YAY! I won.

I wish...I already have the game on 360 and loved it. LOVED IT!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Oddly enough, I pride myself on knowing and/or recognising a lot of people on this site, yet I haven't heard of or seen posts by any of the winners. Huh. Weird...

Anyway, well done to al those who won something. Slightly disappointed I didn't win anything, but still, congrats to those who did :).

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
There was a sweepstake going on this whole time? Weird.

Congratulations to those who have one, and condolences to those who didn't.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Trivun said:
Oddly enough, I pride myself on knowing and/or recognising a lot of people on this site, yet I haven't heard of or seen posts by any of the winners. Huh. Weird...
I was gonna say the same thing. But grats all the same.

tk1989

May 20, 2008
Congratz, hope i have better luck next time!

EDIT: Looks like some of the people who won just joined for the competition, thats why people havent heard of many of them...

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
tk1989 said:
Congratz, hope i have better luck next time!

EDIT: Looks like some of the people who won just joined for the competition, thats why people havent heard of many of them...
Awww man =[ I actually wanted to win this one.

Ah well, congrats to them.. I guess? :/

Maybe next time.. *dreams*

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
These guys must have some decent luck. I may enter Escapist competitions in the future. If they're open to outside-US residents, which I believe is why I didn't enter the last one, as I live in the UK.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
MurderousToaster said:
These guys must have some decent luck. I may enter Escapist competitions in the future. If they're open to outside-US residents, which I believe is why I didn't enter the last one, as I live in the UK.
This was available to UK residents. I entered, and take a look at the laptop winner's profile...

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
thecaptainof said:
MurderousToaster said:
This was available to UK residents. I entered, and take a look at the laptop winner's profile...
Hmm. I remember not entering one because of it being US-only. Must have been a different one and I just ran on the assumption that this one would be the same.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Trivun said:

Anyway, well done to al those who won something. Slightly disappointed I didn't win anything, but still, congrats to those who did :).
Sadly you will never see half those names again because they are just dummy accounts used to enter contests over and over. Half don't even have more than a single post.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Are people here suggesting there be a minimum post count in order to be eligible for future contests?