Stolen Pixels #169: A New Man

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #169: A New Man

This would have been a great twist for either Mass Effect 2 or The Six Million Dollar Man.

Read Full Article

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Those boobs are just .... wait ... WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO SHEPARD? I want a name, NOW!

Apr 28, 2008
hehehe

well, beggers can't be choosers I guess, especially when those beggers.

Kind of reminds me of that Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where Frylock gets eye surgery from carl's cousin, and carl's cousin makes Frylock's eyes boobs.

funny comic shamus!

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
cainx10a said:
Those boobs are just .... wait ... WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO SHEPARD? I want a name, NOW!
Daystar Clarion said:
I can't unsee it...
I CAN'T UNSEE IT!
[sub]Please... kill me.[/sub]
Oh come on, they made him better than new XD He's Shepard...AND WITH BOOBS!

Cod of War

Jan 13, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I have to put this comic in the mass effect 2 forums.
Also, there are some people people who actually wanted a sex change option during character creation.

lesterley

Jul 25, 2008
Having not played either Mass Effect game, I'm totally confused.

Are you able to play a female character, or is Shamus' hilarious gender-bending the closest I'll ever get?

Leslee

PS Now I think I'll go Photoshop some Lara Croft images - give her a crotch bulge, just to amuse myself.

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
lesterley said:
Having not played either Mass Effect game, I'm totally confused.

Are you able to play a female character, or is Shamus' hilarious gender-bending the closest I'll ever get?

Leslee

PS Now I think I'll go Photoshop some Lara Croft images - give her a crotch bulge, just to amuse myself.
Yes, you can play as a female in the game. Either way you'll be named "Commander Shepard", but your gender changes your romance options.