Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
Bam! Pow! Awesome!: Elvis and Stuff

The stuff being truckers.

Read Full Article

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
yeah this looks interesting , having been a trucker as part of my job i always have an interest in anything to do with trucking ... oh yeah shazam thing quacked me up

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
This is certainly... different from the other comics you've examined. Hopefully that was just the lead-up to something more entertaining, because it seems like a really boring comic otherwise.

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
dr.susse said:
For the medievil movies Army of Darkness is always awesome.
Ah, that's one I wouldn't even have considered. Really fun movie.

The Rogue Wolf said:
...I swear, if I ever start doing reviews, I will adopt this "what the fuck is a Shazam" rating method in tribute to this post.
:)

jerrrry

I Miss Doraleous.
Oct 26, 2009
These are both probably obvious, but I have watched First Knight many times (although there's not a ton of fighting). On the more fighting side, there's always Braveheart.

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
jerrrry said:
These are both probably obvious, but I have watched First Knight many times (although there's not a ton of fighting). On the more fighting side, there's always Braveheart.
I don't know why I've never heard of First Knight. Sean Connery? I'm so there. Thanks for the suggestion.

My current list (some of these I've already seen, and they're not all medieval):
Valhalla Rising
The 13th Warrior
Arthur
Sauna
Solomon Kane
Spartacus (show)
Braveheart
The Warlords
Mongol
Conan
Kingdom of Heaven
Gladiator