Stolen Pixels #170: Humans First

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #170: Humans First

This comic may or may not contain Mass Effect 2 spoilers. Just sayin'.

Read Full Article

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
hehe come to think of it... your right..
it's not a spoiler if it happens 5 sec after the tutorial level ended!
phew almost spoiled something

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
OH GOD, its been spoilered for me! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Oh wait, spoiler warning, nevermind, ignore my cries of horror.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
man, so your sticking with the ME2 comics, cant wait for it to pass, they really don't hold their own as a illustrated funny.

psychic psycho

Dec 17, 2009
I love the last pic. His expression fits so well with the text.

I'm not sure but, even in the original mass effect Cerberus is described as a pro-human organization, which would be even funnier. I could be wrong though, I forget which game certain bits of info come from. I think I'll boot up Mass Effect and check the codex now...

EDIT: I've read the Mass Effect 2 plot analysis on Twenty Sided. It seems there's a lot of things that could be made fun of but I guess this is the only thing that wouldn't be a spoiler.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
psychic psycho said:
I love the last pic. His expression fits so well with the text.

I'm not sure but, even in the original mass effect Cerberus is described as a pro-human organization, which would be even funnier. I could be wrong though, I forget which game certain bits of info come from. I think I'll boot up Mass Effect and check the codex now...
Rear Admiral Kahoku described them in a side quest in ME1 as an Alliance black ops organisation that has gone missing in the last few months. And then says he just found out they've gone completely rogue.

By the way, I tried hard not to spoil myself about ME2's plot, but I caved in finally when the plot analysis in shamus' blog taunted me for the nth time.. Turns out I wasn't missing all that much hehe

psychic psycho

Dec 17, 2009
Galad said:
By the way, I tried hard not to spoil myself about ME2's plot, but I caved in finally when the plot analysis in shamus' blog taunted me for the nth time.. Turns out I wasn't missing all that much hehe
Yeah the main plot isn't too great but all the side stuff is great.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Sounds like they're a group similar to PETA, who kill 95% of the animals they intend to save.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
LWS666 said:
i never heard of cerberus in ME, which mission was it?
Side missions only.

You face some agents on a few planets.

Anywho: YOU RUINED THE GAME!

Nah. I'm just too busy with Bioshock 2 to finish up ME2.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Hehe, I remember that...like any organisation...so many hypocrits!