Alt+Escape: Sushi Cat

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005

How do you say "om nom nom" in Japanese?

Read Full Article

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
I'm playing this right now, i do belive i shall continue playing it all day now.

Shushi cat is adowable :3

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
...wow. Armorgames broke.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my time. I've been playing on armorgames for, like, the last week. I GUESS I could go back to my PS3?

JeppeH

Nov 18, 2009
Lol - on one level my kitty got så fat it almost didnt make it down. Had a full belly in first drop.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
John Funk said:

How do you say "om nom nom" in Japanese?

Read Full Article
It's pronounced

(^@_@^)

or

>:3

depending on the region

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Awesome game, had fun, but I had a problem on level 13 I got an extremely fat cat and it just wouldn't fall into the boxes.

Abcxyq

Jan 3, 2010
Like such as:

オム公称公称値

Also, D'AAAAAAAAW

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
I played the game before reading the article, and I just knew there will be Peggle in there. Jeez, why do people have to mention Peggle every time talking about a pachinko-machine-eque game? Heck, Peggle is based on those machines, not vice versa.

And yes, I loved the shit out of Sushi Cat, it's so fucking adorable I can't stop playing ^_^

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I can't say it's the best use of jiggly physics I've seen, but it's definitively the most adorable.

I love how you can't say whether it's satirizing japanophilia or embracing it. It's definitively amazing.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Playbahnosh said:
I played the game before reading the article, and I just knew there will be Peggle in there. Jeez, why do people have to mention Peggle every time talking about a pachinko-machine-eque game? Heck, Peggle is based on those machines, not vice versa.

And yes, I loved the shit out of Sushi Cat, it's so fucking adorable I can't stop playing ^_^
To cover all familiarity bases. Yes, pachinko came first, but not everyone is familiar with it. Peggle, on the other hand, they just might be. Another option is mentioning Plinko from The Price is Right.

And I love this game just stupid amounts.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
I am currently bouncing around one of the levels, but I'm stuck in between all the platforms because I'm too much of a fatty. I guess I'll just comment about how I really love this game in the mean time. XD

Here's to hoping that I'll get so fat that I'll get squeezed through the platforms!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I rarely play browser games of any sort, but this was just too cute to pass up. I especially loved the cutscenes. NOM! ^^