Question of the Day, March 29, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, March 29, 2010

Do you know your way around a kitchen, or does your cooking ability end at cold cereal?

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I love cooking! I may not be the best person to ever toil in a kitchen, but it can be fun and rewarding!
And washing up can be fun and relaxing as well! :D

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Actually, I love cooking. I still need a cookbook for some stuff since I don't cook that often, but generally speaking, and I'm not exactly a professional chef, but I do some pretty nice stuff if you don't mind me bragging a bit... And if you do, tough, I already did.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I like cooking but I don't do so very often...so, I am good with sandwiches, panini, french toast and, eggs. Not a chef but, I know what to do to make food into ... food

Alex The Rat

Jan 8, 2010
I have yet to cause either an inferno or a dish of great deliciousness in the kitchen! Oh, Mediocrity, you are a pleasant but disappointing queen.

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
I'm kind of an idiot savant when it comes to cooking. I usually don't end up making what I had planned, but its delicious anyways and I have to idea how to replicate the same results.

evilninja60

Feb 22, 2009
well i was a chef then i joined the air force and now i work as the head baker in my dining facility...so yea i can some what cook

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
I can make a chicken wrap that can knock your socks off (And your toilet seat depending on how your body takes the sauce)

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Ehh...not so good.

I can make French Toast, though! :D

And I don't...usually burn down the house...

Just once...

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Oh yes, I have some ability to cook delicious meals, usually involves mixing random stuff.

Also has anyone else noticed that the most voted option in these polls are always the middle/all-around/neutral option ?

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
If you want a vegetarian stew or gratin, I can whip something adequate together.
Don't ask me to handle meat though.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Love cooking so much. Barbeques are my favourite, I had one with some friends a little while back. It was the first time I cooked and the first time I've eaten steak, it was also the best steak I've had.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
I love to cook, bake and eat, so I'm covered for. Sadly I rarely have the time(or patience) to sit down for a nice diner made by moi, but hey, you're only young once ay?

Hellman

Nov 9, 2009
I love to cook, and I like to think i'm pretty good at it. Though I don't get to do much cooking seeing as I still live with my parents