This Quiz Comes from Down on the Farm!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
This Quiz Comes from Down on the Farm!

I'm going to be completely honest with you folks: This quiz is entirely my fault. This farm animal-themed quiz was originally inspired by my giggling adoration of chickens. There's just something about them that makes me laugh. Then I realized how often chickens, cows, and other farm animals make an appearance in videogames and thus, a quiz was born.

I know it's a little weird. But hey, that's how I roll.

As always, you can take as many tries as you need to get to a score of 100%, but your overall time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Off you go! (Take the Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/68].)

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Could be worse, could be a FarmVille quiz.

Anyway, living in Ireland, I should have a good chance.

EDIT: My extensive knowledge of fertiliser has failed me.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009

Oh yea I'm in 3rd place. Quite good considering that I didn't know the answer to any of those questions.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
I knew 2 of the answers and I still ranked 15th out of 17 from the third try

I've yet to find a quiz I'm not dreadfully lacking the knowledge to do =X

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
60%, 10th. Didn't know the Flock or MMO ones.

...But I KNEW there would be a Diablo 2 question ;d

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
Abedeus said:
...But I KNEW there would be a Diablo 2 question ;d
I had the same feeling about Fable. That chicken minigame was the most fun I've had in a minigame, ever. Am i a bad person? lol

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Wow, I don't play many farm video games. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Wow, first time even i got to the top three , at least for a minute or so. Most likely I'll get kicked down fast. But third place out of 91 contestants is quite sweet for me.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Sevre90210 said:
Yes, right. Does this have anything to do with FAHRM-VILLE? I don't believe in "giggling adoration" anymore - not untill i have proof, at least. Yes, my cynicism knows no bounds ([small]in this particular case, anyway, usually it does[/small]).

Can we have a quiz on transfunctionating-cyberblaster-bollocks-cannon and the likes of it (i.e. ridiculously overpowered weapons) next time?

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Kollega said:
Sevre90210 said:
Yes, right. Does this have anything to do with FAHRM-VILLE? I don't believe in "giggling adoration" anymore - not untill i have proof, at least. Yes, my cynicism knows no bounds ([small]in this particular case, anyway, usually it does[/small]).

Can we have a quiz on transfunctionating-cyberblaster-bollocks-cannon and the likes of it (i.e. ridiculously overpowered weapons) next time?
Hush, your cynicism will upset Susan, who just wanted to test our Harvest Moon knowledge.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
40%

Better than I thought I would do.

Loved the chicken game in Fable XD

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
My knee-jerk reaction was that this was farmville related. I was thankfully wrong but got my ass handed to me by this quiz nonetheless- the only answers I knew for sure were the Diablo and Catan questions.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
This farm animal-themed quiz was originally inspired by my giggling adoration of chickens.
But I love chickens Eddy.Oh Ed,Edd and Eddy,hot I love thee.

OT:60%.If this were about actual farming,and something video game related farming,then I would have gotten a higher score.