Alt+Escape: Specter Spelunker Shrinks

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Alt+Escape: Specter Spelunker Shrinks

One button makes you larger, and one button makes you small.

Read Full Article

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
This one is great! I love the size/time mechanic. This would totally make for an awesome Atom [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_%28comics%29] game.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
for some reason the game willn't load or anything, just sits there

EDIT: for those who get nothing but the white box, Use internet explorer and it will have you donwload unity, download and install it and then the game will run no problem

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Intresting concept...certainly worth a liitle distraction time~:D

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
Wow, that game touches some areas of the game-mechanic part of my brain I didn't even knew existed. I need a cigarette...

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
I thought it was awesome. Finished it, and the last jump was pretty epic.

Thanks!

Mar 16, 2009
Alt+Escape is quickly becoming my favorite feature on the Escapist. Another quality game. There are a few graphic glitches, but it got me thnking with something other than portals,so it was worth it to play.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
That was pretty easy, actually. But also really cool at the same time.

And I like the music in it. What'chu talkin' 'bout it bein' repetitive, Deam?

Feb 18, 2009
Well, that certainly was interesting. A concept worth exploring; So much could be done with it.
Didn´t take long to finish it, but it was a time well-spent, so I´m happy.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I think it's broken. I installed the UnityWebPlayer Plug-in on my computer, and it still won't play!

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
Seems to glitch out a lot for me.

Bout halfway through any attempt to get bigger auto kills me, and when i respawned half the map was missing.
Was playing this on chrome, maybe it's a problem with that.

EDIT: Tried this on firefox, same thing.

Generator

May 8, 2009
AkJay said:
I think it's broken. I installed the UnityWebPlayer Plug-in on my computer, and it still won't play!
Same thing's happening to me. Too bad too, because everyone here made it sound really fun.

UnkeptBiscuit

Jun 25, 2009
Generator said:
AkJay said:
Same thing's happening to me. Too bad too, because everyone here made it sound really fun.
I'm going to assume you're both using Chrome, since that's what I was using and it was giving me problems. Switch to Firefox and you'll be fine.

Generator

May 8, 2009
UnkeptBiscuit said:
Generator said:
AkJay said:
I'm going to assume you're both using Chrome, since that's what I was using and it was giving me problems. Switch to Firefox and you'll be fine.
For a search engine? I'm using Safari, as I'm on a Mac. Could that be the problem? Or maybe it just can't run on a Mac at all.

Earthbound

Aug 13, 2008
This game is brilliant. It's a very simple, yet totally original concept that shows entire new ways that games could be made. It's inevitable that this game will be compared to Portal, though I think it fits bettter with Narbacular Drop. Simple, unique concept; incredibly short, yet fulfilling game; longing for more at the end. I hope someone with the funds to hire this guy sees what he has created, because this game is, in one word, beautiful.

UnkeptBiscuit

Jun 25, 2009
Generator said:
UnkeptBiscuit said:
Generator said:
AkJay said:
For a search engine? I'm using Safari, as I'm on a Mac. Could that be the problem? Or maybe it just can't run on a Mac at all.
Oh, it runs on a Mac, I'm on a Mac. It works on Firefox, but I haven't tried it with Safari.