PopCap Announces a Mind-Blowing New Bejeweled

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
So all they did was change the jewels to peopels faces? Gee, that must've been hard work.

Shit, I only just remembered its april fools day. I feel like an idiot =/

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
What happens when you link three Dwayne Johnson's together? Does he go out and make another terrible children's flick?

Yay for April Fools.

DrummerM

Nov 24, 2008
I kind of figured this would be an April Fool's joke as soon as I saw the picture. Still, it's kind of funny.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I would ACTUALLY play this.

If it was real.

And they could patch characters in and out.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Oh my god. I made it to the press release not realising at all lol. Then, "now this is just ridiculous, and not possible." Even then, I thought it was just a humorous kind of press release. Finally, "oh yeah, April Fool's."

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I would get it... but only if the celebrities faces blew up in millions of pieces of gore everytime I connected them :p

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
i need to switch my yahtzee there with my neil diamond there. :D

I would actually buy it..

Nightzirk said:
Come on, try harder with your april fools.
I'd hate to say it but until there was something about genes included i believed it.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
You almost had me until it got ridiculous. Although I am a bit curious whether this was PopCap's joke, or The Escapist's joke.

Also, I'd play it.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
well guys u know how it it, from all the pracks at least one will end up not being a prack, otherwise april's fool will be no fun.

DarkSaber

Dec 22, 2007
I thought April Fools Day jokes were supposed to be convincing? You blew the joke by putting "Mind-Blowing" and "Bejeweled" in the same headline.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I WANT IT TO BE REAL!!!

God dammit escapist, now I'm VERY disappoint.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Whoa....Dwayne the Rock Johnson!? Screw April Fools...I WANT THE ROCK IN MY BEJEWELED!