Question of the Day, April 21, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, April 21, 2010

From the DS to the PSP, from Zune to the iPhone, there are plenty of ways for you to game on the go. Which portable gaming system do you prefer?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
DS. By far.

It's got a MASSIVE library of fantastic games. Possibly the best library of games since the PS2.

Unless you hate EVERYTHING made in Japan, there's something to your tastes in its library.

Action: Castlevania. Castlevania. And MOAR Castlevania.

RPGs: Pokemon, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest 4, 5, and soon 9. Final Fantasy 3 and 4.

Strategy: Fire Emblem, Advance Wars.

Adventure games: THE ACE ATTORNEY GAMES, Hotel Dusk, Broken Sword

The list can, and will, go on.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
Hey! I voted Iphone and it didn't show up!

This poll is scewed! Scewed I tells you!
It's about tied DS/iphone actually.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Gotta love the DS. But there is indeed a technical issue here. On my end the graph is only displaying my single vote.

EDIT: Nevermind. Fix'd?

I Resurection I

Sep 2, 2009
I use to have a PSP that i used all the time but I lost interest and haven't used it in forever. I also use to have a GBA but that was a looooong time agao.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Used to be the DS for me, but ever since I discovered the ability to store PSP games on memory cards, I haven't been able to say no to such convenience.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
If you added all of the time up, I've probably spent more time playing Silver and Crystal version on the game boy colour than that dangfangled 'DS' thing.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
I do not accept you as a gaming device iPhone. You are a phone. Nothing more.

I voted DS, because I play a lot of pokemon

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Used to be the DS for me, but ever since I discovered the ability to store PSP games on memory cards, I haven't been able to say no to such convenience.
Such a thing exists on the DS too. Not legally, but hey, legal things are less convenient than illegal... something is seriously wrong with that.

Trotgar

Sep 13, 2009
iPod Touch, but only because I don't have a handheld gaming system (yes, I don't count it as one). I do wish I had a DS, because it rocks.

Arcticflame

Nov 7, 2006
A laptop. (netbook).

Old games like heroes of might and magic.

Blows any portable gaming device out of the water in my books.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I voted iPhone, only because I don't have a DS, and because the bulk of my gaming is done on a PC (which isn't very portable).

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Using My Girlfriends DS while stuck back in blighty waiting for a visa.

heading back for a week or 2 soon so will be back to the PSP!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
DS by a technicality: I borrowed one to play the one game I wanted to play, Giana Sisters. I've never even touched the others.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
PSP. Don't have a DS, and iTouch... erm... well, I use it more than my PSP, but for gaming I use my PSP more. iTouch is mostly for music/internet.