Get Your Popcorn, It's a Movie Quotes Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Get Your Popcorn, It's a Movie Quotes Quiz!

Go ahead, make our day ... by taking this movie quotes quiz!

"Come with me if you want to live." "Why is the rum always gone?" "May the Force be with you." "I ain't got time to bleed." "End of line." We at The Escapist love our movies, but even more, we love repeating our favorite quotes over and over and over again. Yeah, we're that guy. But now we've put some of our favorites into this quiz. How many of them do you know?

As usual, you can take as long as you need to answer the questions, and even retake the quiz if you haven't hit that 100% yet, but keep in mind that your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Ready? Then do, or do not - there is no try.

(Take the Quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/75])

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
50%

I should watch more movies. I haven't seen one since fucking Avatar in December.

I've never even seen 3/4 of those movies.

But movies are such a boring entertainment form to me compared to gaming...So, I just play games. Hell, I never even got around to seeing "The Dark Knight".

Hell...of the quotes at the start, I only recognize the one in bold:

"Come with me if you want to live." "Why is the rum always gone?" "May the Force be with you." "I ain't got time to bleed." "End of line."

And I haven't seen the Star Wars original trilogy since I was 5, and I'm about to be 20 in a month. I don't remember shit about it, since...I WAS FIVE. So, basically. I never saw Star Wars at an age where I could understand and appreciate it.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
60% Ah HA! Better than I though... Oh...

I got the Terminator one wrong...

Calumon: Hang your head in shame!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
80% for me so thats epic

Also, Russ Pitts has a great taste in films! Always thought the second Alien film was the best one!

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
100% in 59 seconds.

Oh yeah.

I think this officially means I memorize too many movie quotes.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I have to say I had to look up the Terminator quote, because I remembered it, but wasn't a 100% sure of the order. Awesome, awesome quiz, though, with a very neat selection of quotes!

Onyx Oblivion said:
I should watch more movies. I haven't seen one since fucking Avatar in December.
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't been to the movies since January 1st when I saw Avatar in 3D. I'm just as bad as you are... =/

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
100%, 00:51 and before my first sip of coffee.

At least I can do something right on a Monday morning.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Yaaay 100% in short time.

I really laughed at the Han Solo, even though I've heard it so many times...

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I answered all 10 of the 9 Multiple choice question and got no results whatsoever.

What an odd morning this has been.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Eleima said:
I have to say I had to look up the Terminator quote, because I remembered it, but wasn't a 100% sure of the order. Awesome, awesome quiz, though, with a very neat selection of quotes!

Onyx Oblivion said:
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't been to the movies since January 1st when I saw Avatar in 3D. I'm just as bad as you are... =/
I haven't gone to the movies since watching District 9... that film has ruined me for films, its just too good.

Although my Mother has bought me some tickets to go see Iron Man 2, since she knows I have a soft spot for Iron Man (thanks Maman!)

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Ho,Ho-hold on one second Russ, this site has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

1:29 6th 100% first time, that's got to be my best quiz result ever.
Hooray for nerdiness!

Dok Zombie

Apr 24, 2008
100% bitches. Could have done it faster if my mouse was working, stupid track pad.

(Ok I admit, I had to guess on the Serenity one since I've never seen it).

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
100% in 1:30, currently 8th. My best score yet on a quiz :)
Would have been faster if I hadn't been getting timeouts (probably a problem on my end, not the Escapist's).

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
For all those who got the leaf on the wind question wrong