The Best Star Wars Pregnancy Announcement Video Ever

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
The Best Star Wars Pregnancy Announcement Video Ever

An "aging couple" with some important news to share decided to spread the word as only the nerdiest of sci-fi fans would: With a doctored-up Star Wars [http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Trilogy-Harrison-Ford/dp/B001EN71DG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1278522589&sr=1-1] video.

It's not every day that you get to tell the world you knocked up your wife, so you have to make the most of the opportunity when it comes along. Like the Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snp3rHDHwPg] user named Jeff, who decided that the best way to make the announcement that his wife Jennfer is pregnant - really pregnant - was with a little help from Luke, Han, Darth and the gang.
This is the kind of thing I'd like to do if I ever wanted to admit that I got someone pregnant, except I'm not really a huge Star Wars fan and I'm not sure which part of Nine Deaths of the Ninja would make an amusing story to tell the kids in 20 years. And then the wife would insist on working Freddie Krueger into it somehow and it'd all go downhill from there. Yeah, I'll probably just stick with cards.

Anyway, I don't know who Jeff and Jennifer are, but congratulations on the great news and nice job with the video. May the schwartz be with you!

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I...I...

I don't think I'll ever be able to watch that scene in the same way ever again...

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
This was the most awesome thing ever..

Until I read that they weren't going to name their kids Luke and Leia...

Seriously, why not follow through!? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IMMORTALIZED FOREVER!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
That was epic. No that was awesome. No, actually, that was EPICLY AWESOME! (I do not give that rating out very often, just so you know)

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Simalacrum said:
I...I...

I don't think I'll ever be able to watch that scene in the same way ever again...
That makes 2 of us, I've never been so amused and disturbed at the same time.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Great, two more resource consuming shit machines to clutter up this planet. I really wish I wish dictator so that I could mandate forced sterilization so that the birth/death ratio skews towards a population reduction for a few generations. God damned breeders.