Editor's Note: Editor's Choice

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Editor's Choice

Want to see how prevalent gaming has become? Editor-in-Chief, Russ Pitts suggests the best way is to drop the controller and go see the world.

Read Full Article

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
A link to the latest LRR video? I think you meant this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/issues/issue_252/7501-Jane-McGonigal-Lives-the-Game

But yeah, I suggest to see the world to see how huge gaming is.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Tharticus said:
A link to the latest LRR video? I think you meant this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/issues/issue_252/7501-Jane-McGonigal-Lives-the-Game

But yeah, I suggest to see the world to see how huge gaming is.
Durrrr. Thanks for the catch on the link.

Chaya

Apr 27, 2010
Great advice and something I always wished for. Lots and lots of travel, be it for pleasure or for work it's still great. However, I lack money and independency to do something about it. Though, whenever an opportunity rose up I took it and saw whatever I could from the narrow assortment of choices presented.

Behind me lie a bunch of European cities and an insatiable craving to see more and return to those I've seen already. Let's just hope my future life will accommodate travel and plenty of it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Just wondering what shape of fingergun you use?

I use the middle AND index together as the barrel. And angle my thumb.

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Just wondering what shape of fingergun you use?

I use the middle AND index together as the barrel. And angle my thumb.
The small-bore fingergun is more appropriate as a social gesture. The large-bore fingergun reads as more of a threat.

-----------

In other news, I'd love to travel more, but I refuse to endure the draconian security measures of flight, especially coupled with the horrific customer service you get from most airlines.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Song made famous from a five hour game.........Did you see Jonathan Coulton? Because awesome!

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Couldn't agree more! Get out there and live life! Discover other vantage points and perspectives. It's a great big world!