The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

On this week's edition RapeLay gets a man fired, and Pokémon are revealed.

<br clear=both>

Next Call of Duty Will Have Dedicated Servers

GameStop employee Derek Littlejohn found himself out of work not long after he gave an interview to a college newspaper about the controversial Japanese game RapeLay. According to Littlejohn, RapeLay is just a game, and it's pretty easy to pirate such titles if you want to, a process that he described, just in case any readers didn't know it. So what got him fired? Well, given the context, telling the interviewer he worked at GameStop probably wasn't the smartest move. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100572-GameStop-Employee-Gives-RapeLay-Interview-Gets-Fired])

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
This was certainly an interesting week. Ups and downs and wtf's all around.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
May Halo 2 rest in peace now...

And as for the Bioware / SE thing...Bioware, as much as I love the games they make...they need to understand they are different sides of the same coin

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
An interesting week. The whole RapeLay fiasco in particular was an eye-catching story.

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
Is it me, or do they seem to be scrapping the barrel a bit with the new pokemon?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I think it is time for Nintendo to find new Pokemon artists or whatever. Forcibly removed from the server? Heh, I imagine he would have burned out his Xbox before shutting down his last stand.