Publisher's Club Welcomes Origin PC

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Publisher's Club Welcomes Origin PC

Just when you thought being a member of the Publisher's Club couldn't get any better, The Escapist now has an entirely new, entirely awesome promotion for you from Origin PC [http://originpc.com/].

If you've been considering the purchase of a new gaming computer, perhaps now would be the time to take advantage of our Publisher's Club special promotions. Straight from Origin PC [http://originpc.com/] comes a deal you don't want to miss - Free Ground Shipping on all PC or laptop purchases,as well as free Overlocking for Desktops and a free messenger bag with Laptops. The money you would save on shipping alone is well worth being part of the Publisher's Club.

This promotion is only available to Publisher's Club members in the US, but folks on the other side of the pond need not worry - we've got plenty of promotions for you in the works! If you are already part of The Escapist's Publisher's Club, you can find further details on how to claim your discount by going to your Profile and clicking on "Subscription and Benefits" under the Profile Options.

To learn more about what you can expect from becoming part of the Publisher's Club, including all of the benefits, please click here. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe]

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Any hints on the UK benefits? So that I can be green with envy for a change...I'm envious of envy.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
USA only? CURSES I would have hoped Canada would have been included...

Oh well I'll just have to wait for those Canadian promotions.

Apr 28, 2008
Sweetness!

But 1 question, is this offer only good for full gaming computers, or does it include buying parts separately as well?

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I can see this as an incentive to become a member even if they're not in the U.S.A., since it sounds like there will be more of these deals later.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
If I were living in America, and didn't already build all my own computers, I would definitely take advantage of this!

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Irridium said:
But 1 question, is this offer only good for full gaming computers, or does it include buying parts separately as well?
I think they only sell full systems.

AngryMongoose said:
Haha, pre-built gaming rigs. I've already got a fireplace (y'know, for burning all my money)
I agree, but there's got to be enough people buying them for all these different boutique manufacturers to stay in business (and for Dell to keep selling Alienware, which nobody should ever buy for any reason).

If someone was going to buy one, the free shipping is a pretty good deal. It looks like it's $100+ to ship a desktop from wherever they are to my house.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
This'd be nice but. . . I already have a PC... I just want a laptop I can write on :|

And 1600 subtotal, way out of my price range. All I need in a laptop is a box with a screen, a few hours of battery power, and MS Office.

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
Dammit, US only, but good to hear we on the other side of the Atlantic will be getting benefits later. This one good have been good though, I need a new laptop/desktop that doesn't overheat and crash the hard drive every time I try to play anything more taxing than solitaire. :\

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
But...but...I'm not across a pond!

I'm totally like buddy buddy man! Your our pants and were your hat remember? Plus I'm in southern Ontario, I could get there in a days journey I swear!:p
LeonLethality said:
USA only? CURSES I would have hoped Canada would have been included...

Oh well I'll just have to wait for those Canadian promotions.
Aye.

*Waits patiently*

SavingPrincess

Bringin' Text-y Back
Feb 17, 2010
Virgil said:
I agree, but there's got to be enough people buying them for all these different boutique manufacturers to stay in business (and for Dell to keep selling Alienware, which nobody should ever buy for any reason).
Headline you will now never read:

"Publisher's Club Welcomes Alienware."

Yeah, if I had gobs of unused money, I'd definitely go boutique prebuilt... but free shipping on stuff like this is like a free floor mat on a Bugatti Veyron.

Yamikotai

You Lost The Game
Jul 24, 2008
I'd never need any of those things, and I live in the UK, but I gotta be thankful for the awesomeness that is the Publisher's Club :D

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
CURSE YOU ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!

I have to say I do love all these great promotions. Sure free shipping isn't a free PC, but it's a great bonus.