Question of the Day, May 20, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, May 20, 2010

Blizzard released art and models for the female version of the new race, Worgen. Worgen will be the new alliance race, and the Horde are getting goblins. Which World of Warcraft race are you more excited to play?

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
worgen may be awesome, but they are still alliance scum.

and goblins are cute ^^.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I really want to play the worgen to find out more about them but I feel I will be sticking with my Gnome.(if I go back that is)

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Worgen might make me have an ally character at some point, but I'm sticking with my Blood Elf.
Maybe run down on day one and kill them all, just because I can.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
If I was still actually playing, I wouldn't be rerolling. I'm quite content with my tauren/troll shaman thank you.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
While I don't play anymore (for the moment being, at least), should I go back, I won't bother with the new races - I'm perfectly happy with my draenei priest (and shaman and hunter and paladin and deathknight... what can I say? I just like draenei)

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Worgen Death Knight

Haven't made one yet, so I'll just save the spot for that guy

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
D4zZ said:
Worgen might make me have an ally character at some point, but I'm sticking with my Blood Elf.
I've quoted you again, dun dun dun. But If I played WoW that often I would say Worgen. I'm messing around on my undead at the moment though.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
If it isn't a Nelf it's not worth playing, in other words I'll be rolling a new mage...

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
D4zZ said:
I've quoted you again, dun dun dun. But If I played WoW that often I would say Worgen. I'm messing around on my undead at the moment though.
I want a Worgen, being a warewolf would be awesome, but I can;t leave the Horde. (Couldn't be bothered to relearn my way around the towns and where I'm going in allied territory)

Undead is fun, cannibalising people you slay in PvP can be funny.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
I doubt that a race alone will keep me playing WoW...

I might come back for my own reasons, but that's a whole different story.

However, I'd totally make a goblin alt. I like them, they're among my top 5 races. Trolls, forsaken, goblins, dwarves and the last is contested because I don't really mind any of the WoW races when it really comes to it. But I guess it's not humans, because both male and female humans look fucking ridiculous in WoW, horrible design.

I'd consider a goblin warlock/hunter/warrior, though. Maybe. I'm an altaholic, and I try to avoid making too many alts because it just wastes time and I've done the 1-40 quests on either faction like a million times... Making yet another druid, this time Troll, might be cool too, if trolls get really awesome jungle-looking feral forms, like some kind of a sabertooth for cat form and one of those Amani warbears for bear form.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
D4zZ said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
D4zZ said:
I want a Worgen, being a warewolf would be awesome, but I can;t leave the Horde. (Couldn't be bothered to relearn my way around the towns and where I'm going in allied territory)

Undead is fun, cannibalising people you slay in PvP can be funny.
Agreed, Allied places seem a little boring to me though.

Snowpact

He is the Walrus
Oct 15, 2008
I guess I will try the Worgen, since I have an interest in the mythology of werewolves. You know, just see what Blizzard finally did with Gilneas. But the question remains whether or not it is sweet enough to permanently lure me away from my Horde main and alts.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
*snip*
Agreed, Allied places seem a little boring to me though.
I prefer the alliance areas, because if i'm taking a break from exploring horrible, zombie-filled pits, I want some nice tavern music with a hearth and some laughing dwarves, not ANOTHER horrible, zombie-filled pit.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
If I did play, the Worgen. They look epic...plus its Alliance

Ookitsu Fox

Mar 18, 2010
All my characters are horde but worgen will turn me over to the alliance. Still wish worgen was on the horde. =/