Question of the Day, June 10, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 10, 2010

Besides being just a fun game, Plants vs. Zombies has quite possibly the most interesting and zany cast of characters to be found. Which zombie is your favorite?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Brainplant said:
Newspaper Zombie.

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
This and ofc you feel sorry for him, as his commentary says: "He was this close to solving the sudoku."

Brainplant

Jun 7, 2010
therandombear said:
Brainplant said:
Newspaper Zombie.

This and ofc you feel sorry for him, as his commentary says: "He was this close to solving the sudoku."
I like to imagine he was reading the funnies and he was just getting to the punchline.

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
MJ for sure.

When he appeared and just starting dancing zombies out of the ground, I cracked it haha.

Also gotta love the walnuts teary defiance <3

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Screen Door Zombies. They make me feel good for using the bubble attack mushrooms whose name I forget.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Brainplant said:
therandombear said:
Brainplant said:
Newspaper Zombie.

I like to imagine he was reading the funnies and he was just getting to the punchline.
That would also suck, especially if he was reading Dilbert, where the punchline is important xD

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Dancing Zombie...because, its soi obviously pointing at MJ...and it just makes me chuckle

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Jack-in-the-Box Zombie. Simply because of last night.

I got to the end of stage 4 and was ready to play, when suddenly the garden turned dark and I became blind. The only glimpse of the screen was through infrequent flashes of lightning. I managed to stay calm at first but panic quickly rose as I heard multiple splashes in the pool. I throw all the plants that have come along the conveyor belt as quick as I can and managed to defeat them, only losing a few plants. Then a huge hoard of zombies approaches, plants are being eaten everywhere and somewhere in the darkness of the garden, I hear Jack-in-the-Box Zombie's cheery Pop Goes the Weasel tune. Under the cover of darkness, during a zombie invasion it is the creepiest thing I have seen and heard. I am not ashamed to admit I freaked right out. It was the most scared I'd been in a game for awhile.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Nooooooo not zombies. Zombies are killing me and they arn't even attacking me. I don't play zombie games so I would go the zombies that are waiting patiently off-screen.