EA Unveils Cheat Sheet for E3

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
EA Unveils Cheat Sheet for E3

Electronic Arts has announced its game lineup for E3. While some of the usual expectations are there, some exciting titles are on the list, too.
The closer E3 gets, the more we speculate about what exactly is going to be on display. EA has taken the mystery out of the equation by releasing a list of the games it's planning to show off for the press.

? Bulletstorm
? Crysis 2
? Dead Space 2
? EA Sports Active 2
? EA Sports MMA
? FIFA 11
? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One
? Hasbro Family Game Night 3
? iPad titles (Boggle, Scrabble, Tetris, Need for Speed: Shift, Mirror's Edge and Command & Conquer: Red Alert)
? Madden NFL 11
? Medal of Honor
? Monopoly Streets
? MySims: SkyHeroes
? NBA Elite 11
? NBA Jam
? NCAA Football 11
? NHL 11
? NHL Slapshot
? RISK: Factions
? The Sims 3 (consoles and handhelds)
? The Sims 3: Ambitions
? Spare Parts
? Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

While no one is exactly surprised to hear about the various sports games, Sims titles, or the latest Harry Potter entry, there are some things that we're looking forward to.

Dead Space 2 is something that we're obviously excited about, since everyone has been wondering what happened to Isaac Clarke after the cliffhanger ending of the first game. FPS fans, meanwhile, are apparently in for some major treats with both <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99898-Epic-Games-Officially-Unleashes-Bulletstorm>Bulletstorm and <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/op-ed/7398-Preview-Crysis-2-Blowing-Up-Consoles-in-New-York-City>Crysis 2.

Some of the publisher's DLC games are what have me really excited. Both Spare Parts and RISK: Factions look like they're going to be fantastic. Spare Parts is about a a duo of robots seeking to escape a junk planet they've been dumped on. RISK: Factions, meanwhile, is promising to provide some welcome twists to the popular board game game. <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi_3TT89hKQ>The trailers for the game are hysterical, though, and feature an adorable art style.

Overall, this sounds like a pretty solid line-up. EA is going to be holding a press conference on Monday, June 14, with more details.

Source: <a href=http://gamernode.com/news/9184-ea-unveils-e3-lineup/index.html>GamerNode

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
The only one of those I am interested is NCAA Football 2011, I love those games. Actually NBA Jam looks interesting, I remember playing that on SNES.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Out of all those Crysis 2 and Dead Space 2 are the only ones I'm excited for. I'm curious about medal of honour though.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Spare Parts seems like it could be good. Cysis 2 would be cool if it were released for not PC.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
The only games I'm excited for are the sports games.
Dead Space and Crysis bored me, and Bulletstorm doesn't interest me at all.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Mirror's Edge for iPad? Nice.
Which one is the Big Surprise that Valve has in store for us... What is "Spare Parts"?

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
A new RISK game?!?
Besides that, Crysis 2 is about the only game I care about on there.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I'm actually most curious about that Monopoly Streets game. I hear it's Monopoly meets Saints Row 2 which is cool because I always wanted to strap sticky bombs to that stupid thimble.

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
AkJay said:
Mirror's Edge for iPad? Nice.
Which one is the Big Surprise that Valve has in store for us... What is "Spare Parts"?
Mirror's Edge is already out for the iPad, so I'm not sure what they're going to be showing off. The game's a pretty wicked 2D platformer.

I summed up Spare Parts in the second-to-last paragraph :)

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
I know it's early, but I was really hoping for Mass Effect 3 on there... A guy can dream. (Even a short CG video teaser would get me hyper)

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
im looking forward to crysis 2, dead space 2 (even though number one scared the living hell out of me to a point where i couldnt finish it) and nba jam... i loved that game on my n64. they just need nfl blitz to come back.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Mirror's Edge and Red Alert are coming to the iPad? Interesting...

The most I'm interested in is Crysis 2, Dead Space 2 and the new Medal of Honor.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
DividedUnity said:
Out of all those Crysis 2 and Dead Space 2 are the only ones I'm excited for. I'm curious about medal of honour though.
I must ask, do they add the u on suc wohrds for EU release? Cause if not, then technically you are spelling it wrong as it is a name instead of just the word.