E3 2010: Dead Rising 2 Hands On

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
E3 2010: Dead Rising 2 Hands On

The sequel brings more zombies, more save slots, and the Freedom Bear.

Read Full Article

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Awesome, the more i hear the more awesome it gets. I'l have to think about getting this now but there's too many games this year AGGHHHHH!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I cant wait for this game! I loved first one and it seems they have only improve it since then! Its going to be so much fun! =D

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Tehehehehe. I love this, I can now say to my PS3 owning friends that I get more dead rising content then them!

Then they'll say "Demons Souls" and I'll have to cry.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
ultimateownage said:
This E3 coverage post is a bit late, isn't it?
We saw and did more than we talked about last week. We'll have more to say about the show all this week. So, yes, the show is done, but we're not done talking about it.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
ultimateownage said:
This E3 coverage post is a bit late, isn't it?
We saw and did more than we talked about last week. We'll have more to say about the show all this week. So, yes, the show is done, but we're not done talking about it.
Ah, right, still interesting to hear your opinion on it all.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Straying Bullet said:
The only thing that stood out for me is that PS3 will be shafted again regarding 'exclusive' deals.
Right like 360 owners never get shafted. Funny thing is at the end of the day the only people really getting hurt by this is them. I for one am done playing this little game with them. They announce stupid crap like this favoring either I flip them the bird and head to BlockBuster or the used bargain bin.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Oh, when you said the us PS3 owners should be annoyed I thought they were leaving out something actually interesting. Don't really care about the prologue. Chances are I'll catch a Let's Play of it on youtube.

RedRussian

Jun 7, 2010
The first one was fun, but the save system caused massive amounts of rage, plus the boss fights and mini bosses were FUCKING cheap and hard to beat.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
I seriously can't wait. With the few things they said they improved, I could care less about all the other fun shiny stuff. The "improved" save system should be enough to get most people excited.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
This is one of the games I am most looking forward to this year.

However for all comments about the radio, and limited save spots, it doesn't seem that they addressed my big issue which was the draconian time limit if you wanted to get enough stuff done to get a good ending and finish the game.

Really, the only problem with the radio was that it required you to stop what you were doing to really pay attention to it IMO.

Generally speaking if they chill out the time limit a bit so I feel like I have more time to seriously explore and play around, I'll be happy.

Jsnoopy

Nov 20, 2008
Probably the only game I'm going to buy on day 1 this year, and at full price. The first one was genius, I actually liked the challenge of no auto save, and really the only sore spots was the insanely annoying radio and weird last boss.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
wait, it's a gameshow? wtf? It sounds cool, but god that's a fail of a story plot if I've ever hear one.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
More save slots and save points?
Thank you, Capcom or Blue Castle or whoever.
Autosave would be even better but, after the first game, this seems like the best decision.