The Week in Review - Portals, Pirates and Paladins

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review - Portals, Pirates and Paladins

On this week's edition, we're perplexed by puzzling portals and pirates find it tough to find dates.

Columbia Unmasks Spider-Man

LovePlus+ has a simple goal, romance a young lady until the two of you, y'know, get physical. That simple goal is made a lot more difficult however, if you decided that you're going to pirate the game; so difficult in fact, that it's outright impossible. The DRM in LovePlus+ means that pirates will never see their affections returned, a system which is simultaneously devious, ingenious and hilarious. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/101725-Dating-Sim-Girls-Dump-Pirates])

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The Portal 2 thing looks like its going to break peoples minds, lol

And...as for the Sim girls...that is hilarious!

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
1- Meh basically.
2- *looks at my brains on the floor* Now look what youve done.
3- That would be a funny thing for a lawyer to say or do...
4- I wont be happy untill they put that Suicidal mickey into it.
5- Nice, thats is awesome that DRM thing. 5 bucks says Shamus has some sort of Article on it...

Ponchponcho

Apr 19, 2010
Someone said Andrew Garfield is like 28... and hes playing a high-school student, and chances are they haven't started filming yet, sheesh hes probably gonna be 30 before the movie even comes out, what the hell Hollywood?

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
So let me get rigth to the point: Fuck You FOCUS TEST GROUPS.

Thanks for your attention.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Mr. Gency said:
At #5: Can it be!? A good DRM exists!?

Mind=Blown
The problem is...it could be cracked very easily. The good news is...it's on the DS, so a crack popping up is unlikely or going to take a while.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Ponchponcho said:
Someone said Andrew Garfield is like 28... and hes playing a high-school student, and chances are they haven't started filming yet, sheesh hes probably gonna be 30 before the movie even comes out, what the hell Hollywood?
Dont't you know in Hollywood teenages are over 30?!