Dragon Age: Origins Contest Now Live - UPDATED

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Dragon Age: Origins Contest Now Live

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/DAO]

Dragon Age: Origins is a dark heroic fantasy roleplaying game developed by BioWare set in a unique world. And we have 10 digital copies to give away with all of the downloadable content included for PC users!

As the spiritual successor of BioWare's popular Baldur's Gate series of games, Dragon Age: Origins uses a pause-and-play tactical combat system. It also features a stunning amount of cinematic dialog, a deep and involved story with complex and living characters. You will be able to acquire party members on your journey, each with their own unique story and motivations.

Luckily for The Escapist community, BioWare has given us ten (10) prize packs to give away to our PC users. Those who can answer our quiz 100 percent correctly will be put into a random drawing for one of the prize packs.

Each of the ten (10) Dragon Age: Origins prize packages will include a downloadable digital copy of:

Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age Awakening
The Lucky Stone
Blood Dragon Armor
Warden's Keep
The Stone Prisoner
Return to Ostagar
Darkspawn Chronicles
Feastday Gifts and Pranks

UPDATE - PLEASE READ: BioWare has just contacted us and is adding a bonus to the prize packs, their newly released DLC "Leliana's Song" which was released today! For more information about "Leliana's Song", please click here [http://dragonage.bioware.com/lelianas_song/].

For a list of rules and how to participate, please click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/DAO] and good luck!

Please note, you must be 18 to participate in this event.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Such a shame I am only 16. Ah well, guess I can wait for the Hello Kitty contest.

Calumon: Or maybe the Bob the Builder Contest!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Sweeet! Something outside US!

Totally down for this~ <3 Dragon Age

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
spinwhiz said:
All you have to do is tweet something about Dragon Age: Origins or Doraleous and Associates once per day (each) until July 5th.
So... we have to tweet about this until yesterday?

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
I take it it's illegal to participate if your under that age >.<. Oh well I can wait a while, on a side note doing digital copy competitions is a good way to bypass the country barrier :)

Najal

Apr 12, 2008
surely if you know the answers to the quiz you already have the game?

Postema

Mar 11, 2010
I'm not really into WRPG's, but I'd be nuts to pass up a chance for a free game :p

cornmancer

Dec 7, 2009
SCREW YOU! I'm not 17 so I can't enter :( Can I send the escapist a note from my parents saying it's ok for me to get this game.

Apr 28, 2008
Well I already have half of those... I just disappointed myself.

But eh, why not, I'll enter.

Being 18 kicks ass :D

Zerbye

Aug 1, 2008
Anyone else find it ironic that in order to participate, you need to pass a quiz that shows how knowledgeable you are about the game? That seems to make sense only for people who have already played it! It's a funny reward for Dragon Age fans to receive another copy of Dragon Age. The DLC makes it a little less nonsensical.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Eleuthera said:
spinwhiz said:
All you have to do is tweet something about Dragon Age: Origins or Doraleous and Associates once per day (each) until July 5th.
So... we have to tweet about this until yesterday?
Silly save button :) Through July 11th.

Xlr8DETH

Jun 20, 2010
how come you can buy this game in the store if your 17 but cant win it online or watch videos about it?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Zerbye said:
Anyone else find it ironic that in order to participate, you need to pass a quiz that shows how knowledgeable you are about the game? That seems to make sense only for people who have already played it! It's a funny reward for Dragon Age fans to receive another copy of Dragon Age. The DLC makes it a little less nonsensical.
All the answers can be found on their homepage.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Well I already have the game on the 360 and my PC would explode if I trying running it on here... So the prize isn't worth much to me... But hey I'll still enter the competition just for the Lulz.