Shamus Plays: LOTRO, The Finale!

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays: LOTRO, The Finale!

All journeys must come to an end. Lulzy's ends with rangers and stabbing.

Read Full Article

Flux07

Oct 19, 2008
What an epic journey, thanks for the stories and looking forward to your next game. :D

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Seriously brilliant, I loved every episode of Lulzy's adventures. I hope that one day you'll come back to her adventures but in the meantime I can't WAIT to see what you play next!

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
That was far better than it had any right to be, thanks Shamus. I'm very much looking forward to reading the second season of Shamus Plays.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Aw, dammit, why did it have to end? I've been loving this!
[sub][sub]Razza frazza dazza pazza[/sub][/sub]

Mark Epton

Jan 29, 2010
Fantastic! A fitting end to an excellent series!
My wednesdays won't be the same (until the next series)!

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
I miss Lulzy already. :(

I wonder if anyone will do Lulzy tours like Kramer did of New York. Sigh...

ranger19

Nov 19, 2008
What a great series! Thanks for the adventure and one more tale to add to the lotr world in my head!

Clyordes

Jul 7, 2010
Cor - cracking series - has it really been nearly 6 months already? I had to register just to say cheers Shamus - I really enjoyed Lulzy's adventures, almost as good as LOTRO!

Really looking forward to whatever you choose next. Can you give us an idea how long we'll have to wait?

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
A great epic, to be sure. Been fun, can't wait to see what you have for us next!

Er, there's a typo. "my fried"... ahem...

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
VulakAerr said:
I miss Lulzy already. :(
Me too. In fact, I started missing her last week, as soon as I realised the series was about to end. I'm sure the next series will be great, but it won't have Lulzy in it...

This series has been absolutely fantastic. After a few weeks, just seeing "Shamus Plays: LOTRO" in Google Reader was enough to put a smile on my face. Thanks, Shamus!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Thanks, Shamus. This series has give me lots of laughs. Reading this one was rather bittersweet, as I knew it was the last. And let's not forget Lulzy's hatred of humans for the "Knee-high water" stuff. Too bad she couldn't be Strider's "Little bit on the side", so to speak. ;)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Those last lyrics contain some sage advice.

I've been meaning to ask, Shamus, how is the community on LOTRO, anyway?

You said you were on a less populated server, iirc.