Major Changes Coming to XBLA Next Week

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Major Changes Coming to XBLA Next Week

Microsoft is overhauling Xbox Live Arcade and the changes are coming to North America next week.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Woah, where did THIS come from!?!?!?!?

Sweet, now I can access my Magic The Gathering in style :)

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I never had any problems with the normal one tbh...

I just had to do a little bit of scrolling but it wasnt amazingly diificult.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
It wasn't difficult before, but it was a bit of a mess. Hopefully this new system will make some postive changes.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Finally. If I have 400 points sitting there, burning a hole in my virtual pocket, I can search by price.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Odd, well as long as I don't have to download anything like they did with the Zune Video Marketplace thing (Or whatever it was).

If I do have to download something to access it, I will not be pleased.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
There's nothing wrong with the old marketplace, however this new one does look alot nicer and it's nice to see Microsoft's working hard updating their console.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Finally. If I have 400 points sitting there, burning a hole in my virtual pocket, I can search by price.
I agree with this. And it is always 400 points for me.

The colour scheme is really bland though, I don't really like it. However, I can put up with it if I can find things easier.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
It kinda looks like Playstation store...

OT: I welcome the new search catagories, but did it really need a new "look", I thought it was ok.

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
PurpleLeafRave said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
What's worse than that even, is when you wind up with a weird amount like 160 points. What the hell am I going to get with 160 points, and why do they offer things in less than 100 point increments in the first place? I suppose I can finally find out, without spending all day looking at everything.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
CaptainCrunch said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
What's worse than that even, is when you wind up with a weird amount like 160 points. What the hell am I going to get with 160 points, and why do they offer things in less than 100 point increments in the first place? I suppose I can finally find out, without spending all day looking at everything.
Most of the things under 160 points are avatar items, and gamer pictures and themes.

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
I'm telling my friends this, I know that they won't believe me, because they don't go on the internet at all and they didn't believe that there might be a subscription for Call of Duty, I'll laugh my ass off if there is, because they play it a lot.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well, its about time...its need a revamp and faacelift for quite sometime. Looks pretty shinny

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yeah that is awesome!!!! I wish Sony would do the same thing.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
While I'm pleased at the attempt at better organization, I really don't like the color scheme. It's off-putting.