Stolen Pixels #213: The Force Unloved

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #213: The Force Unloved

It's hard to imagine Darth Vader ever actually being a father.

Read Full Article

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
haha yeh man gansta' style lightsaber stances yo! thats what all the other sith be doin'!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao, the leap of a bridge anaology...not so good on people with force powers XD

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Straying Bullet said:
Darth Vader's logic is priceless and cannot be argued with. I will never ever correct him simply because I use his dramatic "NOOOOOOOOO!" images to dramatize a post or whatever.

«3;@Darth Vader
Two things about that big NO!

My girlfriend and I laughed our asses off at that when we saw the movie.

More importantly, if I was Vader Jr. and Uncle Sidious had told me the story of the big NO, everytime I was asked to do something I didn't want to I'd mock him with a recreation.

Vader: Take out the trash.

Jr.: NOOOOOOOOOO

Vader: Stop that right now.

Lien

Jan 11, 2010
Darth Vader's act of adoption and tutoring of Bendak shows he's trying to fill his void inside his heart following the event of episode 3. Yet, his adopted heir still rebels against him seeing how he refuse to hold the lightsaber right.
One can only assume Vader allows him so because he refuse to tell him he's adopted.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I think he made him watch the Star Wars Christmas Special, by means of Force premonition, since it takes place after A New Hope. That would be more punishment than anyone should endure.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
cursedseishi said:
Moriarty70 said:
Straying Bullet said:
Darth Vader's logic is priceless and cannot be argued with. I will never ever correct him simply because I use his dramatic "NOOOOOOOOO!" images to dramatize a post or whatever.

«3;@Darth Vader
Two things about that big NO!

My girlfriend and I laughed our asses off at that when we saw the movie.

More importantly, if I was Vader Jr. and Uncle Sidious had told me the story of the big NO, everytime I was asked to do something I didn't want to I'd mock him with a recreation.

Until Vader force-chokes Jr, then its Star Wars parodying the simpsons.
Well, he'll force choke, Jr. will force push him away then run out of the house screaming "You're not my real father!" Then take off in a TIE for the weekend.

dreadedcandiru99

Apr 13, 2009
Right, the backwards-lightsaber-holding was just one of the things that bugged me about that game--it doesn't look as cool as the developers seem to think it does, and he would just go back to holding it normally while fighting anyway. And wouldn't you be in constant danger of slicing your own arm off?

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Moriarty70 said:

..you're a genius.

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
I never had any problems imagining him as such.

After all, isn't one of the older Star Wars jokes by now: "Luke! I...am your father! Clean your room!" :p

Vect

Jul 22, 2009
Well, Vader (or Anakin's) other apprentice from that Clone Wars series (the one everyone gets to shits about) holds her lightsaber that way, so it means that either Anakin teaches that specific style to all his apprentices or they're all rebellious brats.