Critical Miss: #21

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008

Some people seem to think that casual gamers spell the end of the world.

Read Full Article

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao...loved it. And the pane at the end...Casual gamers just cant be as cool as us hardcore!!!

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Rofl!
OmG, that was genius. That is one scary revolution scenary, I must say.

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
lol that was one of the best ones yet! Except "opressed" should be "oppressed". (Sorry, I tend to nitpick language.)

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
Indeed, though it's still annoying that people can say Farmville is more successful than whatever game I'm talking about.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
I loved the scene where both sides were facing off. The "hardcore" with Space marine chainsaws and guns and the "casual" were flinging Wii motes and cows?

Lovely touch and it was very funny.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Banana Phone Man said:
I loved the scene where both sides were facing off. The "hardcore" with Space marine chainsaws and guns and the "casual" were flinging Wii motes and cows?

Lovely touch and it was very funny.
I thought it was a dog, but after looking at it again, it had compounded tits. So... Umm... Yea, it won't be like that. That's why it would be easier for us to "kill" those casual-ties...

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Grouchy Imp said:
That's one evil grandma! Not only toting a shotgun but holding some poor sod's arms back whilst he's pitchforked!
I want a spin off about that grandma

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
That was so awesome. The pitchfork scene got me thinking 'this comic means business' and then it ended how it ended, lol.

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
I loved this comic rifles, chainswords, the chainsword actually made me giggle a little

and it took me a minute to realize that that one guy was flailing a wii-mote. which was even funnier

just awesome comic all round *thumbs up*