Reader Survey

Archon

Nov 12, 2002
We have a hunch that the readership of the Escapist is chock-full of industry insiders, journalists, mavens, bloggers, hardcore gamers, and all sorts of other influential types. But we don't, you know, know. And knowing is half the battle. So we've put together this first-ever readership survey [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/survey/] which we hope you'll take a few minutes to fill out.

We know its a long survey, so as a thank you we're holding a drawing to give away a super special limited-edition Escapist mug, as featured on many of our Meet the Team pages. We'll even throw in a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate as a bonus, and maybe some other swag we have laying around. If you'd like to enter, just fill in your email address at the bottom of the survey.

Click here to take the survey. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/survey/]

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
When I clicked on the survey links I just get a 404 error page. I'd be happy to do the survey if I could, but I can't.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Probably because this survey was offered in 2005..........

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
NeoAC said:
Probably because this survey was offered in 2005..........
I did not see that, I just saw the background to the site and assumed somebody had posted about it here.

Damn you you observant person.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
That would explain why the link doesn't work but raises more questions such as where is the 08 survey and why is it that no one posted here back in 05. I suppose we should just wait.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
¿Dónde está el cuestionario nuevo? I'm ready to provide my opinions, my marketing data, anything you want, just give me the badge!

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
SimuLord said:
¿Dónde está el cuestionario nuevo? I'm ready to provide my opinions, my marketing data, anything you want, just give me the badge!
Badge hunter, eh?

Anyway, I want to fill this survey in, but it looks like it's impossible thus far. I'll try again tomorrow.

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
Haha, I didn't notice the 2005 post either. Does anyone know where the 2008 one is?

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
sv93 said:
Brokkr said:
Haha, I didn't notice the 2005 post either. Does anyone know where the 2008 one is?
I looked and it there are no Google Search results and I PM'd WilsoCrazyBed about it and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. But I do believe that the actual page isn't up yet, there could have been some sort of syntax error, or accidental banner change.
You might do better asking some staff about that. Wilson just cleans the rot from the Forums, doesn't make surveys or anything.

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
I bet its a challenge. Anyone who can get to the real survey gets a super special badge, it'll be animated, and sparkle, it'll be really sweet.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
rossatdi said:
I bet its a challenge. Anyone who can get to the real survey gets a super special badge, it'll be animated, and sparkle, it'll be really sweet.
And they'll even fax you a cookie!

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Danny Ocean said:
rossatdi said:
Only if you click the option "I will make myself legally obligated to vote Archon for Boss of the universe."

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Anarchemitis said:
Danny Ocean said:
rossatdi said:
Only if you click the option "I will make myself legally obligated to vote Archon for Boss of the universe."
Awesome, anything for a badge. I'm just gutted I missed the slogan competition.