Critical Miss: #25

Jul 22, 2009
The fact they think Linkin Park music is a selling point is almost insulting...

We all know the best soundtrack song ever was done by Breaking Benjamin.

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
Not that I don't guiltily enjoy Linkin Park, but when you think you need that kind of marketing, there might be issues. If you think the band is great for the game, do it and wait for the players to realize who did the music.

Also, was the sequel mentioned Transformers?

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
One day, I will capture Linkin Park (with the new Linkin-Trap 5000, of course) and lock the deep underground and force them to listen to the entire discography of Cannibal Corpse at the loudest volume possible. If it doesn't kill them, it should at least force their balls to drop.

TheNoirGuy

Feb 24, 2008
That's a great comic. I like how tied her breaking wooden practice dummy with his broken dreams of a good sequel. Perfect.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Good point about the last Linkin Park Soundtracked sequel, but hearing Jokes about "Crawling" is just annoying.

It's 10 years since the track released, and 9 since the single released, wich makes the joke rather ancient (and by extension, jokes about related teenage angsting)

It's not like they did not make enough songs in the last 10 years that can be equally ridiculed (especially since other songs don't have an awesome orchestral remix)

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
The man with the computer is on the Escapist.

Yeah. I know. I've been told that I'm the kind of guy who appreciates the colour of the bedspread before realizing that people are having sex on the same bed.

I liked the comic though.

GiantRedButton

Mar 30, 2009
Lol you even drew the robot balls from the michal bay movie and made them shine. Nice attention to detail best since quit some time :)

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
I really like some of the Trailer-music-Videoremixes of the past.

Problem here is that the LinkinPark-Track and the MoH-Trailer don't fit together in the sligthest. Not in atmosphere nor in rhytm or elsewhere.

It. Just. Doesn't. Fit.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Tiger's balls, you drew tiger's balls,
Now ain't nobody gonna stop you never at all

Dhatz

Aug 18, 2009
shitty news masked as non-shitty if form of having a gametrailers trailer for it.

Digikid said:
Hey now. The transformer movies were AWESOME.

Screw those that think otherwise.
NUT AWESOME ENOUGH TO BE REAL TRANSFORMERS. yuh kitten.