dimensione510 said:
OutcastBOS said:
1. I'm a voreaphile
2. I know a shit-ton of info about the marvel universe
and a bonus:
3. My favorite band ever is Judas Priest
You too? Fellow sick bastards, unite!

(Number one)
Wait, two more? AWESOME, maybe it actually is a bit more common then I thought.
We're multiplying! We should make a group or something.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
PhunkyPhazon said:
Wait, two more? AWESOME, maybe it actually is a bit more common then I thought.
You're on a gaming forum on the internet. This isn't exactly a neutral sample of a country's population, they're people raised by Final Fantasy and Yoshi's Island. One in two people here are willing to admit that they have some kind of squicky fetish, and the other three quarters of a person are lying.

Unless I'm way off the mark and you're all talking about Judas Priest.

l33tabix

Mar 16, 2008
x0ny said:
1) I climbed Mount Snowdonia when I was 12
2) I was born prematurely and caught a water infection within 2 weeks of birth
1) I was born 10 weeks early.
(on 20th of the 4th woo)
2) I have almost no emotion.
(pissed off my last partner a lot)

bonus one
3) My pain threshold is ridiculously high for no reason what so ever.
(being almost 2 meters tall i managed to walk into a doorway, bite through my lip, crack some bits of teeth off and spit them out. Afterwards I was too busy laughing to start crying, did after the shock set in, hit my head pretty hard lol. To top it all off it was last years Boxing Day, I guess the door frame won the match)

Funnily enough the first one is a genetic trait due to my mother and the second and third are genetic traits from my father.

(yes i'm aware premature birth isn't a 'genetic trait' but you get me)

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
1. I'm irritatingly well known at my school for being negatively sarcastic, and for some strange reason my classmates love me for it.

2. I've at some point or another played five instraments.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
1.I'm the tallest person in my family.But I am also the youngest.

2.I am applying to become an foreign exchange student.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
1. im very smart and still above averagely good looking :p
2. despite my high intelligence most people who dont know me well, think im a complete idiot, because i like to act like a retarded penguin.
3. i have a good sense of humor.

LordGarbageMan

Jul 24, 2009
1. I hate the beatles with blind passion.
2. I don't care that much about grammar but sometimes I make sure my sentences are grammatically correct so people don't ***** about it. Also I purposefully left the beatles uncapitalized because I despise them.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I play drums.

I can be very creative sometimes, to the point where my friends ask me which website I get the joke I just said from etc etc.

LloydEsaka

Oct 26, 2009
I both find and devise various theories that pertain to either something, nothing, or the explanation of what we cannot hope to understand. For example, I found something on Schrodinger's Cat in an anime, had no idea what it was, so I spent from midnight till 3am learning and trying to understand it while simultaneously trying to create a theory on how it would be easier to cast burning hands if I could reject this reality and supplement my own, the theory included hwo to reject and create personal realities.

I'm crazy and the voices in my head agree.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
if funny images where currency I would be a frickin millionaire

I haven't taken Official drum lessons but am quite proficient with them
scratch that that isn't interesting

I often have imaginary psychiatrist interviews with myself to find out why I feel the ways I feel about things

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
1. I changed my first name to Michael Katsuro so I'd have a Japanese first name.

2. I read 100 books every year.

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
I can run ridiculously fast with a backpack on. Without it, even faster. I have a gold medal.

I have an extremely rapid metabolism. It doesn't let me get fat and keeps my abdominals in check.

Bonus: I was a boyscout. Cause of that, I am adaptable to any kind of (video) game and life in nature.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I wrote a book.
I graduated within the top ten of my class in high school (there was 600 something students in the class).

A Random Reader

Nov 18, 2009
1: I can shake my eyes.
2: My classmates annoy me, then ask to copy homework due to me having a reputation for being smart in my class.
[sub]I LOVE toying with them, hinting that I'm going to let them copy it but never getting around to it[/sub]