Stolen Pixels #221: After Curfew, Episode 9

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #221: After Curfew, Episode 9

What games can't John Carmack magically port?

Read Full Article

Feb 13, 2008
Heart of Darkness said:
This has got to be my favorite subset of Stolen Pixels. They're always great for a laugh.
Gotta agree, was a little ...unsettling... coming back to it after Robert Culp's sad demise; but you can almost imagine this in Half Life Episode 3....

Shamus...you have pitched this to Gabe I hope.

Apr 28, 2008
Crysis on a Wii...

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if Carmack did that next. Then he'll get Red Dead going on a DS.

Also, it makes me sad that people aren't reading that tiny paragraph. Its just sad...

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Heart of Darkness said:
This has got to be my favorite subset of Stolen Pixels. They're always great for a laugh.
Thirded! I love After Curfew. Oh, Breen, how we miss you!

MooseHowl

Dec 20, 2008
Aaaah! I'm a Civ man too! Can't get enough of it. Does Breen advocate the use of nukes? Or tankspam? I am completely 100% behind tankspam. I only use nukes if I'm ready to roll in with my tankspam, but I love them both so much!

I knew Breen was a good person under that crusty shell. Yup.

But really, Shamus... I know in the past Penny Arcade has stolen your ideas before you've had a chance to publish them, or even tell anyone about them, but doing it in a three year old comic? That's not just one-upping you, that's a conspiracy. You'd better check your home for bugs... and don't forget the shower head. That where the ideas come from, so it's always tapped.