World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Interview: Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Interview: Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street

World of Warcraft Lead Systems Designer Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street talks to The Escapist about unmaking Azeroth.

Read Full Article

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
Great article, now the hardest part, try to reread it and think why Mr Greg's acronym is written with an S.

Can't wait enough to see how the new world will shape up to be and how it feels to play along.

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
I don't even really care for WoW but I always love well done Blizzard interviews. Good job on the questions there John F. and the answers were ,even for me, interesting.

microhive

Mar 27, 2009
Epic interview. He's officially as awesome as Rob Pardo. Meh, who am I kidding, Rob Pardo is unmatched.

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Great interview.

A little strange that the guy was initially worried that goblins would be annoying, seeing as gnomes already exist. Annoyance is the toxin they exhale.

mattaui

Oct 16, 2008
I'm so excited for this expansion. Little hints and comments in interviews like this just stoke the fires further.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
"Deathwing kills the shit out of everyone, would you like to resurrect?"

I think we are going to see this dragon fishing whale sharks (wow version) for lunch.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Definitely a very nice interview. Thanks to both Ghostcrawler and John Funk!

I was really excited to hear about the potential level and phase scaling that may happen later on. That sounds amazing.

mptothedc

Jul 23, 2009
Agreed with the nice interview comments above.

I like how he said something exciting was going to happen in the future between the factions due to their drama... enticing much?

And I love the scaling gear idea. There's been alot of times when I would have loved to scale down and relevel with friends rather than just marching and blasting my way thru them like the old British Army. Can't wait! Kudos.

Senial

Sep 18, 2008
If you ever hear me say "Gosh, I kind of respect Garrosh and what he's doing..." I want you to shoot me in the foot.