The Week in Review - Lawsuits and Pizza Eating Demons

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review - Lawsuits and Pizza Eating Demons

In this week's edition, a man sues NCSoft over how he chose to spend his spare time, and Atlus reveals its sexy but creepy new game.

So Long Japan, and Thanks For All the Pokémon

There was an upset at the World Pokémon Championship this week as New Jersey trainer Ray Rizzo triumphed over Japan's Yasuki Tochigi to take the title in the senior division. Rizzo is only the second non-Japanese competitor to become the champion in the tournament's history. Rizzo's prize is said to include a share of $100,000 of scholarship money, as well as the various Pokémon themed gifts you'd expect. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102816-US-Snatches-Pokemon-World-Championship-from-Japan])

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
Ray Rizzo must be a god. Not only because he won out against an army of Japanese Poke' nerds, but because his name is awesome

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
I reckon Catherine is just a figment of the dude's imagination. Then again, Inception is still fresh in my mind. Such a great film.

Also, that guy needs to time travel Chrono Trigger style and salvage 20,000 hours of his life. Well, at least 10,000 hours.

Kingstome

Aug 7, 2010
I don't like Half-Life.... *Waits for the angry mob*

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge valve fan. I love "sandviches", zombies, and murderous AI's... Just not a fan of Half-Life. I can't wait for portal 2 though.

And that game, Catherine, looks epic... too bad it'll never make it to America intact.